Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo (2958 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo by 7Ebisco: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Nigerian popular singer, Davido's fiancee, Chioma Avril who is the mother of Davido's first son, Ifeanyi Adeleke has taken to social media to show us some juicy photo.

Chioma Avril have been so constant on social media this days and letting us know that she is still on vogue.
View her photos and post below:
''I was trying to look classy but still sexy at the same time! #yummymummy,''

She wrote

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/davidos-fiancee-chioma-avril-teases-fan-ig-shows-off-juicy-photos/

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo by donbachi(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2020
See small chioma wey i carry wen she small...i celebrate u.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo by femi4: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2020
Sweet in the middle
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo by illicit(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Every David wey I know
Dey always flex
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo by Muna4real(f): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
She resembles Tasha here.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo by Kingnelson9: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
banny wey get patience go enjoy life if u knw u knw

(1) (Reply)

Meet Port Harcourt Big Lady Thelma Oki, Owner Of Thelma Oki Signature / The Full Story About Tiwa Savage Sex Tape And How Gistlovers Got It / How Davido Pulled Up To Ex Fiancee, Chioma Rowland's Sister's Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.