Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

His Mlm Truely D Biz Of D 21st Century? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / His Mlm Truely D Biz Of D 21st Century? (863 Views)

Popcorn Business Is Profitable! See How You Can Get The Machine And Start D Biz / Let Me Teach You De Biz Of Mlm / We Do Nylon Biz Of Any Sort Like Nobody Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Mlm Truely D Biz Of D 21st Century? by bazodelic(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2011
I have red allot of Books written by Robert T.Kyosaki,Randy Gage and other great authors but all they preach is for one to be an employer and not an employee .It make sense to be an employer but before then one must have a source to gather the money needed to set up a Business.When i read further i got an answer to this and the answer is THINK! THINK! AND THINK!Develop a multiple streams of income!
This great authors have thought,did a research and come up with a great ideal of MLM as the Business of the 21st century.His MLM Truely the Business of the 21st Century?
Check this out on www.thebusinessofthe21stcentury.com and also president Clinton endorsement on MLM youtube.
Re: His Mlm Truely D Biz Of D 21st Century? by Gabinn: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2011
This is Nigeria's best MLM company. Check www.mifoundation.biz

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A 40ft Or 20 Ft Container To Buy? / This Is 419 But It's Out Of This World Brilliant! If True! / How Did You Make Your First Million.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.