Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Opinion: Daddy Freeze's Criticism/insults Against Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion: Daddy Freeze's Criticism/insults Against Bishop David Oyedepo (156 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion: Daddy Freeze's Criticism/insults Against Bishop David Oyedepo by EdoBoy90(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2020
In life when no one talks about you or envious of you, then, you are not making progress. Our Lord Jesus Christ was criticized, denied, rejected and crucified yet it is recorded in the Bible that even death couldn't hold Him in captive for the manifestation of God's Words. Great men don't have time to answer irrelevant things that are unprofitable to humanity. They are concerned about adding values. Values drive a people, nations and organizations into abundance/prosperity. In Genesis 12 verse 3, God said to Abraham, "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Don't you know that God has boundless blessings for Bishop David Oyedepo? Yes, He has. This is one of the reasons he is prospering everyday. When I had an encounter with a student from Covenant University and I saw transformation in his life. I appreciated a man like Bishop David Oyedepo who established such a university with world class facilities where lives are transformed. He has displaced a highly level of maturity by not replying Daddy Freeze. You won't expect a Father whose Children are doing better than Daddy Freeze to engage him with insults or criticism. That would be a demeaning of his status. He is above that. Right from immemorial, Christianity or the Church has faced criticism, attacks, tribulations, killings, protests, martyrdom, and wars but "... The gates of hell shall not prevail against it"- Matthew 16 verse 18. The word of God is true and can never change. Being under the criticism of men does not mean God is not with you.

For those who insulted or replied Daddy Freeze, I leave them with these verses to ponder on.

Proverbs 26 verse 4 says, "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him"

Verse 5 says, "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Let us Look at the meaning of conceit.
The word "conceit" according to Mariam Webster Dictionary means "favorable opinion especially : excessive appreciation of one's own worth or virtue". It also means Excessive pride in oneself.

And Proverbs 26 vs 12 says, "Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him."

Verse 11 says, "As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly."

God will Fight for the Bishop in the midst of criticism, insults, trials, attacks and tribulations. A man of Honour.

Written by: Michael Lelecy Yahaya

(1) (Reply)

Past Live Regression Therapy / RE: Good News Is Here!!! / TD Jakes Sermon September 29 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.