Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo (44279 Views)

Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by SmartProf(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bukden16:

What a national pity.
You're a good example of another confused fellow.
Whose shoe lace are referring to? People that on weekly bases collect and robbed you of your hard end resources?

Better get a sense of your own.
Nobody placed a gun on anyone to force one to practice what he/she is convinced about. If you are a fool, take that stupidity of urs that believes in tagging Pastors as criminals elsewhere. U talk as though it's your money that is being affected. Those who comply to biblical principles are getting results and aren't complaining. Don't be fraustrated at some other person's convictions.

2 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Godbpraised: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Region is the biggest problem with Nigeria. I can not really say much.
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by edoairways: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Finally it took a fiery pastor in the kind of David ibiyeomie of Salvation ministry to bring Daddy freeze back to his senses.

At the end of the day...Ibiyeomie's approach worked .
Not really!. This was what happened, someone decided to set up Freeze by sending that old video to Ibiyeomie.Oyedepo's message on submission was the catalyst to set Freeze up . Many including myself thought that it was Oyedepo' s message that was the issue not knowing that something went behind the scene. In other to prove a point, the old video showing daddy freeze abusing Oyedopo indirectly surfaced online. This was what changed the narrative hence many Nigerians were against freeze.
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by adioolayi(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
These guys are dishing out contents on their YouTube pages..... Contents to gain more viewership and followership....in return, what do they get More money of course...and also some relevance to push their political ambitions.

All na games.
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by freaklyme(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
As for Freeze, I knew it was only a matter of time before harsher govt policies further plunges his supporter-of-convenience army into further poverty and they realize the church is just a loose group of people physically and economically.
What binds the church is faith in one God.

The church structure is so flexible. A minister gets called by God. People who accept his ministry join him. The minister of God is tasked with being an agent of light and awake spiritually.

The followers of Christ who accept him sustains him materially according to Galatians 6:6 while he feeds them spiritually in a balanced exchange. The tithes and offerings cover the recurrent costs of the ministries and special offerings can be raised for capital projects periodically. what is hard to comprehend in that for frozen minded attention seekers?

In all the givings, faith is key. Cain and Abel gave but were differentiated by faith Hebrews 11:4.

The Church is a belief system. And belief is of the heart.

You kill am
In fact you hit the nail at the right spot �
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by edoairways: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Godbpraised:
Religion isn't our problem rather we are our problem. Our attitude had remain the same right from time.
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Chii59:

How many churches have you attended? How many have you worked in, either as a worker or a pastor? Have you served as a church accountant? Do you prepare books of account for a religious organisation?
What are the facts lending credence to your claim that pastors are feeding fat at members expense?

Beautiful questions.. It was in my clarion calling I understood the pattern and networks of the church when serving as a fin sec in a local church by RCCG and prayer sec in NCCF, although I didn't expect and prepare for them. Wetin I sabi before? Na Spirit of grace oh!

It was that period of acquiring knowledge and understanding I cursed my ignorant period of what I had thought and said against the church, GOs, tithes, etc.. Satan is a liar..

See, people are truly ignorant really. May God use any means to save them for the sake of Christ..
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by BrotherBlood1: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Questions! Questions! Questions!

1. Why criticize Freeze for speaking the truth even though it hurts your pastor?

2. Why do you (Freeze) gives someone like Reno your power to convince you to apologize for speaking the truth?

3. Why are 99.9% of Nigerians chickens in speaking the truth about their pastors?

4. Why are 99/9% of Nigerians constantly romancing lies?

5. Why!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by DedeNkem: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mr. Freeze made a horrible mistake by apologizing. Why did he apologize for correcting a fraudulent pastor, Oyedepo?

When has rightly correcting someone become a bad thing? So Oyedepo shouldn't be corrected when he makes mistakes because he's all knowing and powerful?

Nigerians are religiously st*upid!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by SmartProf(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Though I don't support him Insulting anyone but I must tell you that Some of his criticisms are right, the way most Christian Religious Leaders, I don't call them Men of God behave is nothing to write about and some other things Like in the area of Tithing I support him and by the grace of God am living fine
The Bible is there for everyone to read for himself/herself and apply it's principles with God's direction. The situation we are tackling here is that u can't force people to embrace ur philosophy by insulting what they believe in, just because u want to change what they practice. Those who don't want to pay tithe should do as they wish with their resources cos nobody forced u to pay.. but insulting those who believe in it or champion it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by desiredhome: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Sorry for the mention, I had to bookmark this fúck up for posterity sake.
Pls do....I believe one day you will realize yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Offpoint: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
What about personal gifts to pastors? Some of those GOs, their personal gifts rivals their entire church income. As a matter of fact, they end up giving 99% of their actual inflow towards the ministry they head. That puts them above many on the Luke 21:1-4 scale.
The money for schools own by churches is it also gifts? And why can't members afford the school fee?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Preacherrr(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
BE THERE POSTING NONSENSE.. FREEZE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO APOLOGIZE. THERE ARE PEOPLE YOU CAN FIGHT. OTOBO APOLOGIZED, KEMI APOLOGIZED. MY ADVICE IS THIS; IF YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER FROM WHERE FREEZE STOPPED YOU CAN AS WELL TAKE OVER, BUT I ASSURE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STAND WHAT WILL COME UPON YOU AFTERWARDS.
jmoore:
They have to dig videos made 3 years ago to paint him bad?

He was criticized back then when it made headlines in some news.

It's like digging videos of Peter when he cut off the ear of someone.

Now he has apologized and said his way of correction has changed for many years.

What would the other parties that have been baptized in cursing and issuing death threats do?

Freeze can't kneel down to apologize because the thousands of curses have affected his kneel.

So accept any position he chooses to stay when apologizing.

You have to wait till 600 years for him to worship your pastor as an apology.
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Lighthammer(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Some peoples stupidity here is appaling....how many church pastors are living in luxury?
some people who doesnt knw anything will just be spewing trash anyhow....
instead of the to complain about the way government is robbing them of their hard earned money through multiple and uneccessary tax,they are here delving into an affair that has nothing to do with their pitiful and sorry life

am nt suprised anyway...
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by madridsta007(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Hmmm... The way PDP is romancing Oyedepo ehn. They should focus on good governance in areas they are elected as APC did pre-2015.

I thought PDP are dead, like APC has said a few times?
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Iykenuwa(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
ovieigho:
I was surprised at apostle suleiman’s friendship with freeze ! [s]When freeze started advertising suleiman’s Twitter handle then I know money has exchanged hands[/s]...

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by edoairways: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Freeze will end up regretting his barrage of insults on men of God.
He might be too late for him, his parents should caution him.

He has no moral justification to criticize men of God by turning the Bible upside down to suite his purpose.

NB: I don't go to Church I study the Bible on my own but I know it is wrong to insult and say derogatory things about men of God and our culture and religion are not in favour of any younger person disrespecting and insulting an elder.

Freeze I know you are here, no carry curse wey u go regret later for ur head.
Freeze is a nairalander?
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by AngelicBeing: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
SmartProf:
If Freeze thinks he has a better approach to practicing Christianity, he should gather his followers, open a church and grow his movement with that template, and let's see how far he succeeds. U can't keep thriving by being stupid and insulting sane Pastors whose shoes he can't lace even if given 10,000 lifetimes, as though they are the cause of his life's frustrations. U have a government but can't criticize their failed policies & actions that have plunged our society to extreme poverty, yet u think u can pick the church and it's sane pastors as ur soft target for insults. As sensible as his supporters think they are, the monies they claim they haven't given to church doesn't even reflect on them, since most of them are paupers. Some claim they will rather give their monies to charity but a careful look at their lives will tell u that they are destitutes who will rather be a burden to charity orgft anizations. Whether or not he apologizes, based on legacies and impact, Freeze can never be celebrated like those he insults. The best is to get the backing of his fellow fraustrated followers, who in reality look like starved donkeys.
Gbam wink

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by edoairways: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lighthammer:
Some peoples stupidity here is appaling....how many church pastors are living in luxury?
some people who doesnt knw anything will just be spewing trash anyhow....
instead of the to complain about the way government is robbing them of their hard earned money through multiple and uneccessary tax,they are here delving into an affair that has nothing to do with their pitiful and sorry life

am nt suprised anyway...
You critic in love not hate like what freeze had done.
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Aufbauh(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
The PDP Christain wing is in trouble. cheesy

Now i understand the circle that it is PDP pastors against PDP errand boy and it was settled temporary by the PDP spokesman. Lobatan!
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by damosky12(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
See the moment...

Hi Saaph... I actually like some of your posts and topics... But try as much as possible to avoid bad news relating to the Church or pastors... It is not virtuous at all.

Even when the mighty falls, we should not tell it in Gath. Our use of platforms like this should be to enforce the course of Christ, not to slander it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by leofab(f): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Freeze will end up regretting his barrage of insults on men of God.
He might be too late for him, his parents should caution him.

He has no moral justification to criticize men of God by turning the Bible upside down to suite his purpose.

NB: I don't go to Church I study the Bible on my own but I know it is wrong to insult and say derogatory things about men of God and our culture and religion are not in favour of any younger person disrespecting and insulting an elder.

Freeze I know you are here, no carry curse wey u go regret later for ur head.
in your ignorance you have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Henrydata(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Alright

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by deolurexy1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
SmartProf:
If Freeze thinks he has a better approach to practicing Christianity, he should gather his followers, open a church and grow his movement with that template, and let's see how far he succeeds. U can't keep thriving by being stupid and insulting sane Pastors whose shoes he can't lace even if given 10,000 lifetimes, as though they are the cause of his life's frustrations. U have a government but can't criticize their failed policies & actions that have plunged our society to extreme poverty, yet u think u can pick the church and it's sane pastors as ur soft target for insults. As sensible as his supporters think they are, the monies they claim they haven't given to church doesn't even reflect on them, since most of them are paupers. Some claim they will rather give their monies to charity but a careful look at their lives will tell u that they are destitutes who will rather be a burden to charity organizations. Whether or not he apologizes, based on legacies and impact, Freeze can never be celebrated like those he insults. The best is to get the backing of his fellow fraustrated followers, who in reality look like starved donkeys.

What is your definition of success
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Preacherrr(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
YOU MAY PROBABLY DIE SOON IN BITTERNESS IF NOTHING IS DONE ASAP. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO BRING DOWN A MAN WHOM GOD HAS ALREADY BLESSED. GOD HAS BLESSED BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO AND YOU CANNOT REVERSE IT... (Numbers 23:20)

CodeTemplar:
Hmmm... The way PDP is romancing Oyedepo ehn. They should focus on good governance in areas they are elected as APC did pre-2015.
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Bukden16(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
SmartProf:

Nobody placed a gun on anyone to force one to practice what he/she is convinced about. If you are a fool, take that stupidity of urs that believes in tagging Pastors as criminals elsewhere. U talk as though it's your money that is being affected. Those who comply to biblical principles are getting results and aren't complaining. Don't be fraustrated at some other person's convictions.

Bíblical principles that was meant for the decendance of the Levit and not beneficial to other clan of Israel.

Talking about gun, you sometimes don't need a gun to manipulate someone.
"Brainwashed" is the right word.

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
SmartProf:
If Freeze thinks he has a better approach to practicing Christianity, he should gather his followers, open a church and grow his movement with that template, and let's see how far he succeeds. U can't keep thriving by being stupid and insulting sane Pastors whose shoes he can't lace even if given 10,000 lifetimes, as though they are the cause of his life's frustrations. U have a government but can't criticize their failed policies & actions that have plunged our society to extreme poverty, yet u think u can pick the church and it's sane pastors as ur soft target for insults. As sensible as his supporters think they are, the monies they claim they haven't given to church doesn't even reflect on them, since most of them are paupers. Some claim they will rather give their monies to charity but a careful look at their lives will tell u that they are destitutes who will rather be a burden to charity organizations. Whether or not he apologizes, based on legacies and impact, Freeze can never be celebrated like those he insults. The best is to get the backing of his fellow fraustrated followers, who in reality look like starved donkeys.

This platform is owned by an atheist, Facebook, Instagram, many beautiful things you like, I think Christians need to stop using most of these things and build theirs. Then we will take you guys serious
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by desiredhome: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Godbpraised:
That is why Africa is backward,
slavery mentality
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Asour: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Imagine governors are using forcefully obtained taxes(what's Caesar's) to build mosques but there is an outcry for pastors using voluntarily donated money for intended purposes.
Buhari uses tax(what's Caesar's) to buy close to a dozen private jets for his daughters yet no one is angry with such criminalities, rather they are concerned about dignified churches that makes people aware of what is being bought, its purpose and stick to the plan. Indeed, criminality is being celebrated over dignity.

You might not like Buhari as a person. I don't like his approach to leadership too but you don't have to make unfounded statements that are even ridiculous.

Buhari "bought" almost a dozen private jets for his daughters....

THAT'S NOT TRUE.

Almost a dozen is say 10 or 11.

How many daughters does Buhari have? How many private jets are in the presidential fleet?

Make your points, Tone down the hyperbole!

God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
As for Freeze, I knew it was only a matter of time before harsher govt policies further plunges his supporter-of-convenience army into further poverty and they realize the church is just a loose group of people physically and economically.
What binds the church is faith in one God.

The church structure is so flexible. A minister gets called by God. People who accept his ministry join him. The minister of God is tasked with being an agent of light and awake spiritually.

The followers of Christ who accept him sustains him materially according to Galatians 6:6 while he feeds them spiritually in a balanced exchange. The tithes and offerings cover the recurrent costs of the ministries and special offerings can be raised for capital projects periodically. what is hard to comprehend in that for frozen minded attention seekers?

In all the givings, faith is key. Cain and Abel gave but were differentiated by faith Hebrews 11:4.

The Church is a belief system. And belief is of the heart.

This was beautiful. God bless you, my brother.
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by molbic(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
I don't know why I don't like this apostle Suleiman
Re: How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo by studentofTruth: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nothing to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House / Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.