Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nairalanders Plese Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairalanders Plese Help Me (328 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
I was so bittered and angry at everything and everyone two days back.I went through hell yesterday. Trust no one. Here is my story; A close friend of mine proposed a new business idea ( Okirika business precisely ) which I was very cool with it because we're almost in a festive period and I know how much we stand to gain if we work together as a team. Before this close friend of mind brought up this business idea of his, I had about 70k in my union account, he said I'd part with about 50k and he will also add his own 50k to make it a 100k so we can order for our goods directly from a guy he claimed he trusted, which I did,.then am left with 20k with a lot of expenses but I had no worries because I felt — I have a legit business, with alot of profit coming. Now back forward to last week Wednesday; our goods was supposed to be delivered on or before Thursday, so we start selling full time on Friday and Saturday. PS: I have no clue about this business. my part was just to partner with my friend ( more like a middleman ), invest my own capital, have my goods delivered then business begins. Now the real issue that is so much bothering me is; I don't even know the said guy who was suppose to deliver our goods, from the way things are going, I don't need a soothsayer to know I have been scammed likewise my friend, God, why do bad things happen to honest people with good intents. I just felt like sharing this here, may be. I feel more like a FAM here. Presently, I'm so broke to the neck, like I literally need to start from the scratch. I'd appreciate any kind gesture from anyone who have enough to spare. Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
YellowKittens:
You can start again. There are three Credible names on this forum people send money to and he send them their goods. People patronise hi. From all over the country and he leaves up to expectations. There's another lady in fact this lady orders in bale from dubai and is big time in it. You can even visit her and buy in person

My counsel to you is it was just a temporary situation to cause you to give up on the brilliant idea you have.

I'll advice you to give it another shot even if it means spending lesser.

Both of you try again. Get funds together even if it's a 25k or 30k or 35k bale you can get go for it. Give it another shot and you'll see your glory shine in the business
I am now damn broke
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
U sure say ur friend no get hand for the scam ? U never can tell.u self fvck up big time u don't know someone b4 u just parted 50k like that
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Hayqiu010(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Hayqiu010(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
YellowKittens:

Every business person loses their first funds like this. You will have another funds and you need to be ready by then.

This is what to do. Speak to your friend that you both should put funds together to buy a bale and share it. You both need to put like 35k together. That's 17500 Naira each

Speak to SIX friends to get 3000 from each of them

6 x 3000 = 18000 Naira

Tell them to invest 3k into your okrika business and you will repay after four months with interest

Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Hayqiu010(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
YellowKittens:

I know. And I agree.

Okay since you started it how much will you drop. If its good I'll drop something too.
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Hayqiu010(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
YellowKittens:

Good. I'll drop something when I can. You've done well. He can start adding up to restart
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hayqiu010:
ok nowhy make he send his accont number make i waya him my own before i log out
Thanks bro 0248070622 Gtbank Adam Umar
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Hayqiu010(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
kentgold:
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Seen.Thanks very much boss,u too much.May God continue to bless you
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Hayqiu010(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
YellowKittens:

Good. I'll drop something when I can. You've done well. He can start adding up to restart
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by 6Milk(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
kentgold:

What are you playing at ?? Isn't this you on another thread
kentgold:
I am thinking of dropping out of school to assist my
younger ones as per first born. That is the big risk I
am willing to take and I hope I don't regret it. Even
to eat is a problem. This suffering is way beyond my
ability. I am a Student of Health technology. Please, the big men in
the house should please help me in further enhance my skills
and better the lives around me. Please!!! 0113510532 Union bank.
All nairalanders and the silent millionaires.
God's continuous blessings. Amen!!!
isn't this you
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Saheed69(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
6Milk:

isn't this you

Who do we believe again?
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
6Milk:

isn't this you
Bro it was not like how u think am oo,this second one you qoute is the end of the message.
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by 6Milk(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
kentgold:
I hear uuuu scammer
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by donPhill(m): 2:11am On Sep 14, 2020
kentgold:
Bro it was not like how u think am oo,this second one you qoute is the end of the message.
And how comes hayqiu010 always come to your rescue in all your thread? Or he only extends his generousity to you alone? Awon scammer abi clone account ni
Re: Nairalanders Plese Help Me by jospepper(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
I am now damn broke
please what are their names?

(1) (Reply)

Business / Lagos Cares Fund/grant For Young Business Owners Application / Ecobank Scammed Newly Promoted Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.