Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business (415 Views)

FCMB And Systemspecs Sign MoU, Launch A Payroll Solution For SMEs / Sterling Bank Unveils Auto Loan Scheme For Smes / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Thinking on how to raise capital for your business idea

Then join SMEs and Startup like you by Like, Follow and also share the page with SMEs and Startups

Follow the link below to join...

https://www.facebook.com/SMEarenaclub/

1 Like

Re: This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2020
Good morning everyone,

We just want you to know that you have all it takes to be successful in this life...Dont limit yourself...

1 Like

Re: This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2020
You have all it takes to be successful...

1 Like

Re: This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 6:00am On Sep 30, 2020
Nobody will stumble on your business online by accident, if you dont do anything to bring people to come check out your business, no one will come to check it out...

Join the smearenaclub platform with the link below to learn more

1 Like

Re: This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 4:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Remember, you have all it takes to be successful

Dont give up on your dream
Re: This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 6:28am On Oct 13, 2020
October is 13 days old today, HOW FAR HAVE YOU GONE WITH YOUR PLANS FOR THIS MONTH?

It is very obvious that as the day goes by,many will not be able to accomplished their goals due to the happenings in the country and in the world at large.

My advice for you is to STAY FOCUS. Dont get carried away too much by the distraction..

DISTRACTION is one tool the devil's tool this period to make you lose focus of your goals or plans . There have been lots of it this year and we will see it increasing by the day.

PLEASE STAY FOCUS..This is one thing that will help you in achieving your goals in the remaining days of this year is STAYING FOCUS.
Re: This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 5:02am On Oct 14, 2020
If you believe in your business idea, you will nurture it, you will stay with it,you will do everything you can positively to grow it.

You have all it takes to be the best in your niche market, but start somewhere, and when you start to keep it to yourself, preach the good news of your business to your targeted audience.

All or most of the successful people in your niche market all started somewhere.

Don’t despite the days of small beginnings,but don’t remain small..
Re: This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2020
Borrowing or lending money to finance a growing business or to finance a business idea is not the best way to grow a business,why not start with the resource at your disposal and grow from there.

It’s not a crime to start small,but don’t remain small..
Re: This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Remember, nobody will stumble on your business online by accident, if you don't do anything to bring people, no one will come to check you out..

Do something today to create an AWARENESS of your business
Re: This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hello

Remember, nobody will stumble on your business online by accident, if you don't do anything to bring people, no one will come to check you out..

Do something today to create an AWARENESS of your business
Re: This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 5:08am On Oct 31, 2020
It is the last day of the month of October, and we thank God for still keeping us alive..

How far have you gone in achieving your goals for this years?

We still have a few months for the year to roll off...You can still achieve a lot, Don't gove up.

Press further, try again, Get the right information you need to tackle the problem. One thing is to know that theirs a problem someone where another thing is to know how to tackle and over the problem...

Permit me to say this, if after you have complete access to this book and maybe you are the lazy type that is just comfortable with the monies you made just by applying one of the strategies shared, kindly send us an email so you can have a refund of your money as this report is not meant for you. We assume you just want to earn money only for yourself and your family alone. Hence, you just want to be averagely comfortable financially.

Count yourself privileged to have this INFORMATION, because there are many people out there that need it but have not had access to reading it yet.
As a student or an entrepreneur, having access to this BOOK is one of the BEST things you will do for yourself, and the earlier you get it, the better.

To have access to this VALUABLE BOOK, Send an email to
cares2fid@outlook.com
Subject: Interested in HTRCFB(NL)

One of the things I learned from one of my mentors a long time ago which I will never forget: He said to me, “Son one major difference between a rich man and a poor man is ACCESS TO THE RIGHT INFORMATION."

In today's world, having access to the right INFORMATION is key to being successful in life.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ TO THE END, HOWEVER, IF YOU FEEL IT DOES NOT WORTH THE TIME YOU SPENT READING IT, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE.

Remember, you have all it takes to be successful.
I wish you the best in life.
Re: This Platform Is For Smes Only. How To Raise Capital For A Business by forsmesonly: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2020
Good morning everyone and happy new month..

Remember, you have all it takes to be successful in this life...

(1) (Reply)

$23 Paypal Fund Needed. / How To Get Unlimited Emails And Phone Numbers On Instagram / How I Turned 1000 To 5000 Naira In 4 Days. Read To Know How You Too Can Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.