Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

“Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze (268 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / My Neighbor's Divorce Is Imminent / DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze by Hunt27: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Popular OAP and Media Personality, Daddy Freeze has shared his two cents on what being a divorcee means and the challenges they face in the society.

The media personality who said this in reaction to a report of a 23-year-old lady who narrated how she was ridiculed for being a divorcee before being called to bar, stated that divorce is not the end of life but an opportunity for a new beginning.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/divorce-is-not-the-end-of-your-life-its-an-opportunity-daddy-freeze/

Re: “Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze by fati2001(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
okay sir.
Re: “Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze by haiti007(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nonsense, the Bible is totally against divorce except adultery is involved
Re: “Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze by Saintmary(f): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Really

Re: “Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze by Deborah98(f): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Biblically it is wrong to divorce or be divorced but because of man's nature and heart God made a provision for a man to be separated from his wife on the basis of Adultery...but in this present dispensation people now have a thousand and one reasons why they should be separated ranging from domestic violence, negligence of one's responsibility, emotional and physical abuse; battery, cheating, secret affairs with someone else other than one's spouse,lies,and so on.
Re: “Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze by bukatyne(f): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Well, it is not over until the person is dead.

Divorce like failure in other aspects of life is not the end.

If the person married in the Church and divorced for any other reason apart from adultery, they might want to consider the eligibility of re-marriage (if interested).
Re: “Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze by Klass99(f): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: “Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze by haiti007(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Klass99:

Hhmm, I often contemplate about the scripture which says there are six things the Lord hates, seven which are an abomination to him.

Interestingly, divorce is not even one of those six or seven things. So, it does make me wonder...........
Lol
Does that means God is happy with divorce
Re: “Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze by Klass99(f): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: “Divorce Is Not The End Of Your Life” – Daddy Freeze by haiti007(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Klass99:

Nah, I didn't say that but I truly do wonder about certain things in scripture. Secondly, I believe God is an all seeing and an all knowing God, he already knew which couples will get divorced down the line. Nobody's divorce takes Him by surprise.

Dietrick Haddon (the gospel artist) says it best in one of his songs, see some of the lyrics below:

What makes you think that God didn't calculate all the mistakes that you'll ever make, and even though He knew that you would take the bait, He finds a way to love us anyway.

What makes you think that God don't have a plan and if you fall, He's there to help you stand. You are made of flesh and blood, you're just a man, all I'm saying He is the greatest.
You have a point. Also, if a woman is in a toxic relationship, it's better for her to use her head lest she get killed.

Above all, the Bible admonishes us to be wise as a serpent and gentle as the dove.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Outdoor Sofa Set? / Happiness Is Indeed Free / Affordable Wall Screeding And Pop Ceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.