Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,162 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State (1053 Views)

IGP Egbetokun Withdraws Policemen From Kano Agency For Investigating Ganduje / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs / Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2020

1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by SmartProf(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
In Nigeria, police deployment for elections does not end up in helping to maintain law and order. Rather from their antecedence, they aid the riggers. Dont be surprised if their uniforms may carry APC badge, just like we have 'Visit Rwanda' on Arsenal Jersey.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
So Lagos will help them rig..

Wonderful.
So Tinubu wants to tell Obaseki that Edo is Lagos.
Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by madridguy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by MajesticKris: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Same story.. watin Go Happen Go Happen grin
Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by ArmedRobber: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Seems Edo is Lagos After allcheesycheesy

The last time lagos police were transfered to monitor election in Kwara saraki was severely dealt with and his dynasty crumbled to pieces.

Obaseki sorry ocheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by Freestainworld(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Man is not God, if it's your time, one billion police men cannot stop you.

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
ArmedRobber:
Seems Edo is Lagos After allcheesycheesy

The last time lagos police were transfered to monitor election in Kwara saraki was severely dealt with and his dynasty crumbled to pieces.

Obaseki sorry ocheesy
it will fail woefully on Every side. you don't even know Edo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by abc115: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Edo is now Lagos
Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
ajibola1979:
http://www.politico.ng/guber-poll-1000-policemen-from-lagos-deployed-to-edo-state/
They'll need more than 20,000 policemen and they'll draft from some states where there's relative peace. Nobody should be alarmed by 'Lagos'; trust me they'll need the entire security architecture in Nigeria to succesfully rig elections in Edo. As it is on the ground, it's peace for peace; war for war.
Nobody should quote me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by ArmedRobber: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
it will fail woefully on Every side. you don't even know Edo people.
you that have lost more than 80% of your electoral predictionscheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by dlaw70(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
But when u ask the same police to go to Maiduguri,they will start crying like Ben Ayade and saying there are not trained for this and that.
Shey them train them to rig election

It will be easier for Ogun to make heaven than a Nigerian police.

Don't mention.
Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by Johnnyessence(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
ArmedRobber:
you that have lost more than 80% of your electoral predictionscheesy
kikiki, I never lost any electoral predictions here. I say it as it is. obaseki will be declared winner of September 19 poll, he will be swear in and returned elected. Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by ArmedRobber: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
kikiki, I never lost any electoral predictions here. I say it as it is. obaseki will be declared winner of September 19 poll, he will be swear in and returned elected. Edo is not Lagos.
you have been on loosing streak since the days of eleka vs fayemi, adeleke vs oyetolacheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
ArmedRobber:
you have been on loosing streak since the days of eleka vs fayemi, adeleke vs oyetolacheesy
diri won against Lyon, makinde won against adelabu
Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by IamWonderful: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jagaban ready to threat obaseki fucck down in a big way
Re: Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State by duwdu: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
diri won against Lyon, makinde won against adelabu

Lol, your two stated correct predictions together constitute the 20% of your predictions then, as originally stated by the poster you responded to. I say so, because you clearly predicted the outcome of at least eight other major election contests – all of which came out flat wrong. Hehehe. Your backing for Makinde should be commended, though. Good call on that!

Unfortunately, out of the 20% you appeared to have gotten right, 50% turned out to be a "Supreme Court" Governor, who is in fact still on tenterhooks, lol. I'll therefore humbly advise you to not count your one egg before it is finally hatched. So, you're further down to one in ten, which is a mere 10% 'power of prediction.' Hehehe. gringringrin

[Don't mind me jare, I'm just catching some fun in so many words.]

Good luck, everyone!

P34c3

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB/MASSOB Asylum: Offer To Protect Those Who Need It, UK Replies Federal Govt / Evil Forces ‘aiye’ Sitting On Buhari’s Matter: Femi Adesina / Press Statement From Hon. Chinedu Emeka M., A Call For Peace In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.