Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina (21345 Views)

Igbo Leader Seeks Release Of Innocent Kinsmen In Lagos Prisons / Man Returns N80,000 Lost By A Lady In Katsina (Photos) / Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina by Risingblue008(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rezn:::::
Evil gathering
Re: Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina by DontBullshitMe: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
yemi1504:

I am at my wits end bro. Any money is good money bro.
Naah. I don't agree.

What happiness is there in spending money that left alot of persons (victims) sad and depressed?

Didn't you say you intended to purchase a motorcycle for commercial transportation at some point? What stopped/frustrated that plan?
Re: Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina by yemi1504: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Naah. I don't agree.

What happiness is there in spending money that left alot of persons (victims) sad and depressed?

Didn't you say you intended to purchase a motorcycle for commercial transportation at some point? What stopped/frustrated that plan?

I don't know how to drive a bike bro. I still repeat any money is good money bro.
Re: Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina by Dreamliner787(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Thunder, is that you? shocked
Re: Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina by mamaafrik(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Thunder fire you,thunder fire ,you see wetin una don cause now?
Re: Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina by Investnow2017: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
sigiyaya:

grin grin grin are you now saying that Righteousness89 is a false preachers.
The Apostle John has this timely advice for everyone:

"Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." 1st John 4:1 (What do we use to test? It is the Bible)

Jesus himself advised:
“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’ Matthew 7:21-23

Prophet Jeremiah have this to say:
"Jehovah then said to me: “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or commanded them or spoken to them. A lying vision and a worthless divination and the deceit of their own heart is what they are prophesying to you. 15 Therefore this is what Jehovah says concerning the prophets who are prophesying in my name, though I did not send them, and who say that no sword or famine will occur in this land: ‘By sword and by famine those prophets will perish" Jeremiah 14:14-15.

Its for you to answer based on the above Scriptures i have cited. Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina by kingspowertech: 12:15am On Sep 14, 2020
My real gee is finally out.
You’re a certified son of waya brother, certified ban,certified bucket lord, certified fine boy.

A https://www.setteo.com/usuario/kelly-chi/blog/download-mp3-sound-sultan-ft-2baba-naija-hood-rep

B https://www.setteo.com/usuario/kelly-chi/blog/download-mp3-sun-el-musician-random

C https://www.setteo.com/usuario/kelly-chi/blog/download-mixtape-dj-switch-big-brother-naija-lockdown-mix-2020

You had the best vacation you could ever asked for continue to sail on.
Go out of the house and continue pouring all your akamu inside that dumb erica mouth and wait for nengi she will be out with her fake ass in no time.
Re: Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina by ericangel01(m): 4:19am On Sep 14, 2020
the nairaland king. I hate thunder more than gun. when lighting I usually use to leave for hiding, no want wahala with that thing.
Re: Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina by bewla(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

You see why he good make person dey go school

Anyway what do i know...am just a weed smoker, a bomber, a drunkard and a pussy banger

U no try have u travel to the North before apart from main town all the local have few houses and cars
Re: Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina by adecz: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Only bad news from the State
of the Lifeless one....

Re: Thunderstorm Kills 3 Kinsmen In Katsina by Edoziesmart(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

I think I have an idea why you sent him that PM grin.

Don't do it bro. Let's keep the hustle legit.

Greetings.

The boss man want to double his hustle grin grin

Allow him to choose his path
Dem no dey tell person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh / 7 Things To Attempt In 2017 / Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.