Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya And Nengi Insults Each Other, Kidd Warns Nengi Calls Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya And Nengi Insults Each Other, Kidd Warns Nengi Calls Her (1445 Views)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / ‘try Avoid Me In This House’ – Kiddwaya Warns Nengi | Video / Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya And Nengi Insults Each Other, Kidd Warns Nengi Calls Her by Temmyguru: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
BBNaija 2020: Kiddwaya And Nengi Insults Each Other, Kidd Warns Nengi Calls Her Coward

Today is Sunday and as usual, the housemates are all getting ready, making and fixing their hairs for the eviction tonight.

Recently, words have had it that Nengi has cleared Ozo that they aren’t in any relationship and also that Nengi has been trying everything to get Kiddwaya’s attention to herself.

SEE FULL DETAILS HERE: https://tgtrends.com.ng/bbnaija/bbnaija-2020-kiddwaya-and-nengi-insults-each-other-kidd-warns-nengi-calls-her-coward.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya And Nengi Insults Each Other, Kidd Warns Nengi Calls Her by Ingleesh: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
This nengi of a girl sef;happy that Erica has left,now trying to prove her statement "if I want Kidd,I'll have him"... angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Davido Sat On The Ground After A Young Boy Performed A Magic Trick On H / Laycon Reaction As Erica And Kiddwaya Didnt Wish Him A Happy Birthday. / Bbnaija Star, Dorathy Bachor Leaves Male Fans Drooling In Super Hot New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.