Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Solar Tv - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Tv (646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Tv by ganagagi: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pls I have plasma TV that iam using with my solar power,pls how do I use the TV direct to the battery without using inverter
Re: Solar Tv by Greatzeus(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
ganagagi:
Pls I have plasma TV that iam using with my solar power,pls how do I use the TV direct to the battery without using inverter
Not possible sir. Our home electronics uses Alternating Current (AC) while battery uses Direct Current (DC). Inverters convert DC power to Ac so that it can be used by our home electronics.
Re: Solar Tv by boddy4real: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Is possible to run your TV on DC without inverter. Just buy TV that has 12v adaptor and convert it by connecting it to your battery directly. But you will need LVD to protect your battery from being over discharged. I am using the same connection for my TV and startimes lite decoder,led bulb and DC fan. This gives me more running time than place all these on inverter. You will still enjoy watching while charging at the same time.
Re: Solar Tv by ganagagi: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bros may god bless you, intact that is what I need exactly I prefer using my tv,strong receiver and DVD without inverter because consume more light, pls sir brief me more on how to do it,pls you can even drop your number so that I will call you for more explanation pls
Re: Solar Tv by ganagagi: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
What is this LVD
Re: Solar Tv by boddy4real: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
LVD means low voltage drop. The device monitor your battery so that when reach 10.5v,it will drop all connected load until the battery reaches high voltage again. For the issue on how to connect,you will put some components together e.g a 6A10 diode and a fuse of the rated load. Are you good in soldering components together?
Re: Solar Tv by ganagagi: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
No sir
Re: Solar Tv by boddy4real: 5:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Where are you from? Are you ready to pay for the LVD device Since you don't have knowledge on soldering components together? You can call me on 08030824417
Re: Solar Tv by ganagagi: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2020
From Niger state

(1) (Reply)

Green Snake Covered In Fur Found In Thailand / Canon Ixus 70 Digital Camera Needed / Certification Materials Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.