Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday (66301 Views)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday / Mikel Obi Photo Of His Twin Daughters - Ava and Mia / Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters, Ava And Mia Watch Late Night Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by themaestro08(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lovely pictures. However, anyone knows where Mikel lives? (Out of curiosity)
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by jagorinho: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
paulolee:
nice and beautiful looking kids, they would make a good wife to my twin boys and also i wont mind doing the cooking for them and would be thier chef if they employ me..
.....lol, na over skill kill monkey, you must pick one hustle, do you want to be in-law to Mikel ? or you want to be Mikel's chef.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by toluxa1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Obi suppose don drop another twins by now o. It's been 5 years, what's he waiting for?

Naija is gradually becoming clear on the skin of the twins by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Elvictor: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
no address, local man isn't happy.
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Kenneygirl(f): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
cute

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by meliziz12(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Former super eagles and Stoke City player Mikel Obi, spotted cooking for cooking for his adorable twin daughters on their 5th birthday.

Mikel Obi twin daughters celebrated their birthday today being 13th of September 2020.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WugvhcDmTyc

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFFIQ5yHqAf/?igshid=1411qqt6e67ri
. Mikel doesn't get old at all�
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by bukatyne(f): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Former super eagles and Stoke City player Mikel Obi, spotted cooking for cooking for his adorable twin daughters on their 5th birthday.

Mikel Obi twin daughters celebrated their birthday today being 13th of September 2020.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WugvhcDmTyc

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFFIQ5yHqAf/?igshid=1411qqt6e67ri

If Mikel was really cooking, he would know that a white shirt is not it. grin

Happy birthday to the twins, God bless them.
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Dawdy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
So nice!
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Teena18(f): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Very cute children
That's why it's good to encourage interracial marriages .....lol
That's also why I sell perfumes and you can contact me anytime and also delivery is Nationwide.
Mikel Obi definitely did well, repping naija family love

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Airforce1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Correct guy
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Bewiseedet(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
King Obi
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Money no enter Mikel head at all. Very modest life he's living

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
If you are a fan of Mikel, show love to his beautiful daughters on their birthday

Access

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by MediMedi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
For the show.....those men on black apron is done with the cooking already....sorry Mikel came to stir it with white shirt
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
RoSeMaRyA:
Good one,the girls are beautiful.
Really?
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by greggng: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ategberoson:
The family man

Meanwhile I'm need of a good photographer for a friend pre-wedding photoshoot around Ikeja axis

Please DM me if you give your best in photo shooting around that axis

Whatsap me on 08062593234 ...I will give u my landlady son...he is a professional ...he has done for many celebrities...come and see his work at his office and u will thank me
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Ategberoson(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
greggng:

Whatsap me on 08062593234 ...I will give u my landlady son...he is a professional ...he has done for many celebrities...come and see his work at his office and u will thank me

alright bro. I will say hi to you now
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Emmypure: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
make him dey there dey do oyibo lifestyle, instead of looking for male child, time is against him except he wants his brother to claim his property when him die.
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by just2endowed: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ategberoson:
The family man

Meanwhile I'm need of a good photographer for a friend pre-wedding photoshoot around Ikeja axis

Please DM me if you give your best in photo shooting around that axis

Nice
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Jaqenhghar: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
See them hypocrites. If it was a naija man cooking for his Nigerian wife una go call am mumu and simp bit as na oyinbo nau.....tory don change. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Benwallt(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Abusadiq01:
Those girls look like Mama Ejima twin daughters in my compound
Always think well

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Naijaarchive(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
If you are a fan of Mikel, show love to his beautiful daughters on their birthday

Access

Oṣhey usher grin
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by jmoore(m): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
themaestro08:
Lovely pictures. However, anyone knows where Mikel lives? (Out of curiosity)

He's playing currently for Stoke.

Obviously lives in UK.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Congrat to him... he's veey lucky having that kinda wife

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
paulolee:
nice and beautiful looking kids, they would make a good wife to my twin boys when they grow up...
also am a better cook and wont mind doing the cooking for them and will be thier chef if they choose employ me, i gat double my hustle na..

grin

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by osazsky(m): 12:20am On Sep 14, 2020
This one career don end so he is now a caterer...no wonder he no longer performs in field.. that's the prob of marrying girls from rich home.the man becomes the wife while the wife becomes the husband.i feel for him.the nxt one we will c is him doing his wife's laundry.spits
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by osazsky(m): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2020
vickydevoka:
Money no enter Mikel head at all. Very modest life he's living
this mean u dont know the wife.does Mikel has money..dont expect the daughter of a billionaire to do house chores for him

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:56am On Sep 14, 2020
A real father
Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 12:59am On Sep 14, 2020
osazsky:
this mean u dont know the wife.does Mikel has money..dont expect the daughter of a billionaire to do house chores for him
O.k Mikel na my formal neighbor for jos. We grew up in rampan stadium road. So no tell me watin I know. He is always looking calm with a simple dressing. Him no de do fym boy from day 1.
Even egar him younger brother de show pass am way get de money. Ebere en elder brother na to de Bleep all de street gals for Enugu n owerri him sabi

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 1:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Emmypure:
make him dey there dey do oyibo lifestyle, instead of looking for male child, time is against him except he wants his brother to claim his property when him die.
Thank God I said his brother. Wic is still good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 / Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.