Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria (428 Views)

2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech / Falana: Border Closure And Hate Speech Bill Are Illegal / Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by JemmyAdams: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dislike;

1. Constant electricity cut

2. The terrible road across some part of the country especially the road in the east, south and west

3. Lagos traffic!

4. The greed people trying to ripe you off. (cab drivers, attendant at gas station, etc)

5. The unorganised market

I LOVE;

1. The people are always optimistic and happy

2. The food

3. Hospitality, despite the diversity in culture Nigerian are very welcoming

4. The festivals and culture generally

5. The nightlife ofcourse

What do you Love and Hate about Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy0oPJM0Igo
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by Kriss216: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
I love Nothing about Nigeria!

I hate that guns are not legalized in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by raski04(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
I don't like the idea of first come, serve last.
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by Madibah(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
I love Nigerian jollof with Arizona
And I hate righteousness89 and oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by Simplyleo: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
I love everything about Nigeria except dem.

The "dem" know themselves.

Even outside the shore of this country, i hate identifying with them, no matter how they try to form "compatriots". angry
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by November1857(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Even outside the shore of this country, i hate identifying with them, no matter how they try to form "compatriots". angry
Typical yaruba Muslim ! You must hate them, cause you don't have anything in common with them .

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by Kriss216: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

"Dem" don't even know about your existence.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by Simplyleo: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:

"Dem" don't even know about your existence.
Sorry, outside nairaland, a lot of dem do and, based on my experience on nairaland, I treat them with disdain. Not for you to believe, but that's it. angry
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by Simplyleo: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
November1857:
Typical yaruba Muslim ! You must hate them, cause you don't have anything in common with them .
Hate is understatement. Actually, we have absolutely nothing in common. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by November1857(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Hate is understatement. Actually, we have absolutely nothing in common. undecided
THose people hate so much has been clamouring of leave this lovely contraps for you, but you have refused to grant them thier request.
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by Simplyleo: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
November1857:
THose people hate so much has been clamouring of leave this lovely contraps for you, but you have refused to grant them thier request.
If i have my way, 24 hrs from now, everybody go know him level. I no hold anybody undecided

Nigeria is my fatherland and I love everything about it except dem.
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Zombie wey never see airport before dey famz grin
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by November1857(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

If i have my way, 24 hrs from now, everybody go know him level. I no hold anybody undecided
you dey hold them, because them leave before , na your father them fight for 3yrs and brought them back in the name of one Nigeria. Even now them still dey ask you Sai them want go oooh.
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Everything about Nigeria is not to be liked.
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by complexBoss12: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Its like u like trouble op, let sleeping dog lie and leave people alone
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by JemmyAdams: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
complexBoss12:
Its like u like trouble op, let sleeping dog lie and leave people alone

I'm surprised you are tagging a discussion that is meant to be educating, fun and civil within ourselves as trouble.

Not to mention, the comments on the topic are so inappropriate.

Although I can understand these comments are made anonymously by people behind their keyboards... In reality, the love that binds us as a country is still very strong and we should start living by it on the Internet too.
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by DerideGull(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is hated.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by Smoke55: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

same You Is Ready To Sacrifice Your Life Just To Keep "Dem" With You,infact Your Great Grand Parents Fought A Brutal War Just To Make "Dem" Stay! And You The New Generation Are Ready To Sacrifice More To Still Keep "Dem"...Infact No Matter How You Claim To Hate "Dem" You Still Can't Do Without "Dem"
Re: What Do You Love And Hate About Nigeria by landforeast(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2020
I love the Land, tourist attraction sites, rich cultural heritage but I hatet the character of the people in it

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: Movement Of Voting Materials To Polling Units Commences / Another Police Inspector Killed In Abia And Ak47 Snatched / APC Ondo State Launch Free Akara Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.