Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Help Answer This Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Answer This Question (198 Views)

How Would You Answer This Interview Question / How Does One Answer This Strange Interview Question / What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please I want u all to answer this for me please
Re: Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
(Question 2) You are at the retail store, the process at this store is to receive an order, enter on the sales system, package the order then give the Dispatch Riders to deliver. Describe what steps you would take if you have 5 customers presently in the store looking to order products and have already had 3 other online urgent orders?
Re: Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
(Question 3) You received a call from a customer "I received my product but it was crushed to pieces, Is this how you do business!?” What would be your response?
Re: Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
(Question 4)What do you think our company/sales organization could do better? *
Re: Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Question 6) How would you exceed expectations in this role?
Re: Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Question 9) Explain what you understand by automation in a business, give a simple example? *
Re: Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
(Question 10) If you were hired for this position, what would you do in your first month
Re: Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Question cool Walk me through the most successful steps you took to land your most successful sale.
Re: Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
(Question 5)Why did you choose a career in sales?
Re: Help Answer This Question by Trinitycoy(f): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is the interview questions for a sales rep or marketer.
Answer if you have experience in the profession but if you don't have experience answer it the way you can. If you answer well because you wanted to secure the job it will affect and reflect in the work later.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
I had one year experience and I'm very smart and hard working person and also have the ability to convince a customer... But I really want to chase a career on that
Re: Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Trinitycoy:
This is the interview questions for a sales rep or marketer.
Answer if you have experience in the profession but if you don't have experience answer it the way you can. If you answer well because you wanted to secure the job it will affect and reflect in the work later.Thanks

Its sales representative not marketing
Re: Help Answer This Question by yeme7(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2020
Waiting

(1) (Reply)

New Employment Opportunities At Our Client Microfinance Bank / Process Technician Wanted - Port Harcourt. / Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.