Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) (63541 Views)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere / How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by yetunsbay(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
OZO WILL WIN THIS YEAR BBNAIJA 85MILLION NAIRA
where mr of lay lay lay....of Laycon dey

4 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Once u are from a rich home, u are automatically hated... cos they hate that they can't live the life the rich ones are living
And who is from a rich home who knows them all?
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by elmodee7(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Macelliot:
How could Ozo leave so easily??

Even though, It looks like he got no fan base.

Trust me, IMO state got the highest Bbnaija viewers...

Miracle - IMO state
Mercy - IMO state.

True. Imo has the amount of people who don't sleep watching people sleep .
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by OVB123: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Macelliot:

Miracle - IMO state
Mercy - IMO state.
You have started this nonsense again. Does Imo State have more votes than Delta or Lagos state?
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by NNAMDIII(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Once u are from a rich home, u are automatically hated... cos they hate that they can't live the life the rich ones are living
Deep!!
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by greggng: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sirmwill:
Just slight differences

To have a smooth run in the house,just make sure you have good breast sizes(like Dorathy's) and a heavy backside(like Nengi's)...
Your stay is sure
And if you don't have these physical qualities,Go there and be "simping" around a girl(it is an award winning strategy in the house currently)
Without all these...

You are wrong about simping around. We the authentic ozo fans are solidly behind him not cos if his love life..he is a proper human being ....the only crime must people believed he committed was his commitment to love...we won't abandon him....he is a great achiever as far as the house is concern ...two time heavy weight champion ...I mean head of house wining all wagers ....he has other prices to his name ....Pepsi challenge to name but a few ...ozo is indeed a fantastic achiever ....by the time he win this year's edition , we will now set our eyes on nengi ....cos nengi will not marry that rascal he had unfinish business with

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by alizma: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Macelliot:
I am not surprised that Ozo wasn't evicted.
He is from IMO state.

Cubana Chiefpriest got his back.

Besides, IMO state got the highest voters in BBnaija.
ALVAN, IMSU, Fedpoly, IMO poly, FUTO, Owerri girls, Amakohia girls etc students vote massively for anyone from owerri
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by TimiRume(f): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nuttella:
Why in the world is Ozo having more votes than Dorathy?
I was in shock too.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by OmarEl(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are too shallow... u must b from a very poor home and it has affected u mentally ...so every rich man must be recognised by all Nigerians
Yeah I am from a poor Background.Where I come from,We don't fake what we're not.But you can call me Aspiring B
If Ur Papa No get Surname...Den U're Suffering like every other Nigerian.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by Joemetry(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:

You're right to a certain degree, but sometimes what is inspires that hate is the way majority of the mighty trample on the lowly.

Society easily generalize things the moment they observe a concurrent pattern of behavior.

The rich who distinguish themselves from the ones that oppress others with their might have haters too, but just like every other human does have 1 or more haters.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by Studyinchina200(m): 12:35am On Sep 14, 2020
Am tired of eating bread and rice everyday.

Abeg eat correct local food.

IdreamOfUnicorn:
Are you kidding me? Bread is like one of the most affordable food to buy right now.
I'll say WAS sef since they're planning to increase the price by 50% already
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by larryking540: 1:19am On Sep 14, 2020
starbuck:
Biko, when is the show ending so that youths can focus on what's happening in the country embarassed

and who told you nigeria youth can be focus ?
just watch after dis show ends ,that's when they will come for buhari head ,as in competent president like say na today we elect buhari
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by Mayflowa(m): 1:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I would have agreed if Kidd and Prince left very early in the game. You can see the voting was very close. Miracle was a Pilot when he won big brother.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by Le2money(m): 2:51am On Sep 14, 2020
Dem no dey place HOH and DHOH for eviction...na why u no see Tricky-Tee there also. Immunity covers them

lakesguy:
Where's laycon?

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by ORACULUM(m): 4:53am On Sep 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Beverly. Will you marry me ?
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:50am On Sep 14, 2020
Macelliot:

Miracle - IMO state
Mercy - IMO state.

Stop saying this again.those you mentioned were clearly peoples choice from the onset.
You think say IMO get viewers pass Lagos or south africa?stay there.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:54am On Sep 14, 2020
lakesguy:
Where's laycon?
He wasn't up for eviction last week.He got immunity for being the deputy head of house.

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:00am On Sep 14, 2020
COOL10:

Worked for Efe, currently working for Laycon. Nigerians are too gullible
Laycon doesn't come across like someone from a poor family. And he didn't even use that lines like you implied.
Maybe because of his look though
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by Beverlyjean(f): 6:08am On Sep 14, 2020
OmarEl:

Yeah I am from a poor Background.Where I come from,We don't fake what we're not.But you can call me Aspiring B
If Ur Papa No get Surname...Den U're Suffering like every other Nigerian.

U are one of the rich kids haters....go and question ur dad y he dint make it and leave the ones that dads did well for out of it....its not our fault thst u came from a poor background
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by Vince77(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

If this is so how come he stayed this long and wasn't voted out early? Explain....
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by COOL10(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

Laycon doesn't come across like someone from a poor family. And he didn't even use that lines like you implied.
Maybe because of his look though

Implication by appearance cheesy
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by tonyson010(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Macelliot:

Miracle - IMO state
Mercy - IMO state.

See them.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2020
Studyinchina200:
Am tired of eating bread and rice everyday.

Abeg eat correct local food.

you totally missed the point
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by youngdabold19: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Macelliot:
I am not surprised that Ozo wasn't evicted.
He is from IMO state.

Cubana Chiefpriest got his back.

Besides, IMO state got the highest voters in BBnaija.

Dont joke with them oo...In my compound in orji you will see old men discussing BBN over shots of kai-kai,one man was even angry why it wasn't done during their youth...SMH
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by iamlahmee(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2020
i don't know y people are saying laycon is using efe strategy,this laycon guy is so brilliant and sharp most housemate that has been paired with him always have something good to say about him he has single handedly win some task for his team.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2020
You guys are forgeting the mention the fact that if Tricky-T did not win HOH or chosen deputy in the case he didn't win it. He would have been definately the least voted and would have been evicted.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by folu4real(f): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Wrong perception.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by Olam09(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
olatuns2017:

Proudness?

You are a daft!
same also! Peole don't like the truth they prefer been lied to
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
SmartPolician:

Will it change anything?

At least, it will touch a part of their conscious and subconscious self to understand that they are in a failed State.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by Cashio(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:
fucking pure lies..
had a rich kid in my set in the university.
Practically, everyone loves him cos despite the affluence, he is still sane and humble.
On the contrary, his elder brother's arrogance bought him great enmity with the school authorities that if not for his dad's influence, he wouldn't have graduated.
why most rich kids attract haters most times is because they tend to get so pompous and arrogant cos they feel they are above others.
Re: How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) by Lugianostar(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
It amaze me most times to ascertained the negative influence that BBnaija has on oir teaming youths thereby distracting them from facing reality and be swayed from the state of the nations.

If they are not watching Bbnaija they will be at betnaija spot wasting out.
Nigerians should wake up and do great use of their time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos / Game Of Thrones And 4 Other Series Nigerians Overhype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.