Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,132 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Redmi Note 9 Pro Solutions By Experts. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 9 Pro Solutions By Experts. (394 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Price In Nigeria & Full Specs / Redmi Note 9 pro max And Note 9 Pro Officially Launched In India. / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 9 Pro Solutions By Experts. by Reader530(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Good evening all. I want someone to assist me with the solution of the below challenges. Though, it's not from the phone but from the operator of the phone. I am using Redmi note 9 pro ( global version). These are the challenges:
1. How can I reset my menu to be alphabetically inclined?
2. Does it have finger print recognition? If yes, how?
3. What is amoled display? Can I download amoled with the phone?
4. I have two Facebook accounts?
(a) My Facebook lite is always tiny....even if I change the font size, it still won't be bold.
(b) I have the normal one, the font size is bold but, if someone private chat me....I must log in through the messenger to respond the sender.
5. I must confess Redmi note 9 pro is excellently superb......I have never enjoyed my past phones like this one. I am sincerely speaking from the depth of my heart.

Thank you in anticipation for your response
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro Solutions By Experts. by skywolf28(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Reader530:

Good evening all. I want someone to assist me with the solution of the below challenges. Though, it's not from the phone but from the operator of the phone. I am using Redmi note 9 pro ( global version). These are the challenges:
1. How can I reset my menu to be alphabetically inclined?
2. Does it have finger print recognition? If yes, how?
3. What is amoled display? Can I download amoled with the phone?
4. I have two Facebook accounts?
(a) My Facebook lite is always tiny....even if I change the font size, it still won't be bold.
(b) I have the normal one, the font size is bold but, if someone private chat me....I must log in through the messenger to respond the sender.
5. I must confess Redmi note 9 pro is excellently superb......I have never enjoyed my past phones like this one. I am sincerely speaking from the depth of my heart.

Thank you in anticipation for your response

1. Go to settings, home screen then app drawer
2. Finger print is side mounted.. And you can enable it through settings, security
3. Redmi note 9 pro does not support amoled display
4. Sorry i can't really help with this but you should try changing font size and rebooting after changing to see maybe it works
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro Solutions By Experts. by sunshineV(f): 5:11am On Sep 14, 2020
skywolf28:

1. Go to settings, home screen then app drawer
2. Finger print is side mounted.. And you can enable it through settings, security
3. Redmi note 9 pro does not support amoled display
4. Sorry i can't really help with this but you should try changing font size and rebooting after changing to see maybe it works
contd.

4b) fb lite have messanger feature which d real fb lack so u need to log in to messanger app to reply (5marks) grin

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth Earbuds For Sale...location Onitsha / Apple Iphone 12 Features And Price / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.