Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Quavo Has Urged Fans To Stop Drinking Hennessey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quavo Has Urged Fans To Stop Drinking Hennessey (683 Views)

Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) / Quavo’s Solo Album To Feature Davido / E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quavo Has Urged Fans To Stop Drinking Hennessey by Extrim(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rapper and Migos member, Quavo has told fans to stop drinking Hennessey, saying 'they don't f**k with us.'

The rapper had taken to Twitter to say that the brand does not believe or support the community he is from.

He then went on to say that he was now in support of MARTELL since they appreciate the community.

"My Folks Need To Stop Drinking Hennessey.

"They Don't Bleep With Us! No Mo Rapping about Henny. The Martell Wayu Is How I'm Coming and They Appreciate It Better.

"Martell Blue Swift."

Apart from Quavo, other rappers had initially attacked the liquor brand.

Another liquor brand to have suffered almost the same fate was Cristal which was once the go-to alcohol for entertainers.

"It has come to my attention that the managing director of Cristal, Frederic Rouzaud, views the 'hip hop' culture as 'unwanted attention.'

"I view his comment as racist and will no longer support any of his products, through any of my various brands, including the 40/40 Club, nor in my personal life."

With this came the launch of the Ace of Spades champagne.

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/09/13/quavo-has-urged-fans-to-stop-drinking-hennessey/[/url]

Re: Quavo Has Urged Fans To Stop Drinking Hennessey by Jaysolu(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
They were doing just fine before you came along
They didn't ask you for any kind of promotion or shi* like that
Why are black people always like this.
Re: Quavo Has Urged Fans To Stop Drinking Hennessey by Jaysolu(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
They were doing just fine before you came along
They didn't ask you for any kind of promotion or sh*t like that
Why are brown people always like this
Re: Quavo Has Urged Fans To Stop Drinking Hennessey by SarkinYarki: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Henny people that know good cognac have been drinking before your father was born? You dont have sense
Re: Quavo Has Urged Fans To Stop Drinking Hennessey by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
What he said can make those heness producer loose more consumers cool
Re: Quavo Has Urged Fans To Stop Drinking Hennessey by fati2001(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
quavolicious is here!
Re: Quavo Has Urged Fans To Stop Drinking Hennessey by illicit(m): 1:23am On Sep 14, 2020
Sha drink responsibly
Henny or Martell, Cristal or Ace

(1) (Reply)

See What Nengi Would Do To Ozo After The Show (full Video) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Mike Tyson Revealed Once Bribed A Police Officer With A Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.