Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank (40554 Views)

It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon / Moment Tuoyo Got Evicted From The BBNaija House (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Bambam Just Got Evicted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by DennisEche(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2020
KIDD IS THE MAN NOT THOSE USING POVERTRY TO GATHER SYMPATHY. NIGERIANS HATE SUCCESSFUL AND RICH PEOPLE.
DAVIDO,DJ CUPPY ETC
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Burruchaga71(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Hahahahahaha... He looks like Kpoff Kpoff..
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Angelfrost(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Sigh... Who the fvck is this one now??!

Everybody trying so hard to trend in this country!!! Pathetic!!! Mtchewww!
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Brandstudio01: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Akamanduu43:
I almost broke my own tv
Please next time just do it. And don't wait.

Common TV you don't know how to break it
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by chaloskyx: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2020
if you like break it go to alaba market and get a new tv set
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Euegene100001: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Who cares
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2020
meobizy:
Fat boy needs a gym memtbership.

He probably already has one... Must be lying lost or forgotten somewhere underneath his stack of snacks!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Kemight15: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2020
Who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by suptol(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2020
and how does that change the price of petrol? undecided

Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Angelfrost(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Not everyone cares about the gym. Who go die go die, who go live go live!

As inevitable as death might be, why hasten the process or make the event quite slow and painful through careless living??!

No normal person should be overweight, not to speak of morbidly obese! For a young man, that is detestable and unpardonable!!!

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2020
this impulsive man and kid of a man broke his tv because of a show, he acted like a kid, now he claim it is a prank, something that the tv was clearly broken. disappointed

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Sunnycliff(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

As inevitable as death might be, why hasten the process or make the event quite slow and painful through careless living??!

No normal person should be overweight, not to speak of morbidly obese! For a young man, that is detestable and unpardonable!!!

And you think he's obesed
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Not everyone cares about the gym. Who go die go die, who go live go live!
Enter road make trailer jam naw.
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2020
DennisEche:
KIDD IS THE MAN NOT THOSE USING POVERTRY TO GATHER SYMPATHY. NIGERIANS HATE SUCCESSFUL AND RICH PEOPLE.
DAVIDO,DJ CUPPY ETC

Not just Nigerians! Most poor and wretched people world over, hate wealthy and privileged people.

It's an abnormal normal!!!

3 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Angelfrost(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2020
Sunnycliff:

And you think he's obesed

His BMI can't be less than 30, at the very least... So, yes he is quite obese!!!
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by WestOG: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2020
Sebankaye�
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by letitrainnow(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2020
Okay ooo
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Tatashi: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2020
Rivers men. Very Violent humans.
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Elsueno: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Sebastine1994:
where is queenlovely, that lady is extremely wise,

she is really rich, that lady saved me life

she gave me 600k, to support my idea.

may God bless her.

by the way, big brother has never helped me in life, it takes but never gives

Mehn, I said it, you are actually a dude grin , using the queen lovely moniker to convince urself of ur own lies. let me save you from wasting Ur time. You ain't the first one to do that and we can even easily figure out, you are same person from the way u write
Amateur Yahoo boy grin

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by derbykol(f): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided I don't have anything to say but;
I don't think any sane person will stay awake watching the housemates sleep as if he or she was babysitting.
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by cray91(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2020
just so you know not everyone wants the gym life okay. you can't just be telling every fat dick snd harry to go gym cuz of size

some just like themselves like that and it takes you nothing to accept that too

person thin like laycon bbnaija you people saying he needs to hit gym you see another fat person you say he needs hit gym.

My question is is the gym meant for everybody? or is everyone in the world meant to be fit?

just saying my mind no one should be offended here
meobizy:
Fat boy needs a gym membership.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by jrusky(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2020
At your age you are playing prank by breaking tv?

Buhari did not completed the statement when he said *Lazy youth* he should have added *Lazy half grown men*

When I statted seen Ben Bruce, The ovation guy and these one too now I can see how some old men are jobless watching kids programme and even got bashed by kids for uttering words as per BBD or BBT crap.

When you are jobless you will have time for everything. The other day I went to a friend house he was busy watching recorded Telemundo for hours and he started fierce argument with his wife because of telemundo name calling started coming in I just told him bro wake up your are getting to mental blackout status gradually , one day your wife will slap you because of telemundo.

Iga break your head because of kudaway, kidaway or whatever you hear?
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by wellmax(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by chiefojiji(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Me that I broke my girlfriend's heart ńkọ after hearing of his eviction just now now....

I hope one day, dey will all evict all 9f dem plus the evictor
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by ogbonnachrys: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
And this pranker wants to contest for governorship in Rivers state. He will use prank and finish the money, lol.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sunnycliff:
How e take make the price of local rice to come down to 15k per bag?
na mumu people fool Nigeria....wetin com consign us
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by toprealman: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
meobizy:
Fat boy needs a gym membership.
His size na prank too
Re: Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank by Pavillon: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Unnecessary Shalaye should be avoided by all means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Returns To Acting With “The Journey Of Love” (Photos) / Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actress In A Drama - Movie/tv Series / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.