Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting (183 Views)

How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting by Myom4u(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
How I made my first million through copywriting

I never knew there was anything like ‘Copywriting’, until 2019 when I discovered copywriting. The number one skill that has created more online millionaires is copywriting.

From the beginning of 2020 I have made money every day working as a copywriter.

But what is copywriting?

Copywriting is simply selling in words or print.

If you look around, you will see that people have beautiful products and services to sell, but the problem is how to sell them.

To be able to get the kind of sales you desire, there are formulas and there are principles you must follow.

How to sell is the biggest challenge for many especially selling online.

But you know what? There is more money online than it is in world bank. �

But all you need to be able to make the money is the right training and tools.

I have put together everything you need to have at your finger tips, to be able to make your desired sales in what I call the ’School of Copywriting’.

In the School of Copywriting;

* you will get materials worth N370,000.
* top 5 students will get automatic employment to work with me.
* you will have access to my library worth N500,000.
* you will have access to one of the best selling e-books written by me - High Way to Massive Sales.
All these, just for you.

If I charge N30,000, you will still pay. You will happily exchange N30,000 for millions. Who no like beta tin�

But because I have already made up my mind to help, I crashed the fee to just N2000.

This is the guarantee;

I have been doing this for some time now, and have trained over 500 people.

If you stick to the instructions and formulas I give but you don't make 20times back during the class, meet me for refund after the class.

I will give you back your money plus written apology.

Please note that, only those who pay today will have access to my library worth over N500,000.

Pay now to Iniongun Ephraim Myom
UBA

Send me proof of payment to be added on 08060947412

Starting Monday September 21, 2020
Don't miss out!

(1) (Reply)

FUNAI Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session - Apply Now / Top Among Us Animated Story On The Internet / Get Updated And Most Modified CRM Software With 100% Money Back Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.