Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Petition Against Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition Against Tinubu. (502 Views)

Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer / Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition Against Tinubu. by DCatt: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2020
Petition can go both ways!

I have not confirmed it but I heard there's a petition against Tinubu by Yoruba Pdp asking for him to be investigated for bullion van. If this is true we must write one for Gani Adams over the billions Jonathan administration gave him for pipeline security and one for Ooni too over the property fraud before he became Ooni and the land he stole from Modakeke people last year.

I should get him through the homeland security for human smuggling and money he takes from people for visa.

I will go after Ooni if that petition turns out to be true.

I know we are all Yoruba but some of us are more Yoruba and that is why we are playing defense after their attacks.

If we don't start returning the favor now as they bring the fight, it will be too difficult to do anything.

If these people don't hate Yorubaland why all the threats of bringing war to Yorubaland just because they want the president to go to other region? We can't let them take over Yorubaland and subdue it for other tribes to run over, we need to push back twice as hard.

Foreign enemies no longer invade, they infiltrate and do it through these evil people among us.

Fulani would love to keep power and not honor their agreement to Tinubu if they have the opportunity and Igbos too want to be president so they are using Gani Adams, Ooni and other Yoruba Pdp to take it away from Yoruba.
Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:26am On Sep 14, 2020
What nonsense are you writing after swallowing ewedu? I cant make head from tail of this ewedu motivated writing. Oga go and sleep

4 Likes

Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by DCatt: 12:37am On Sep 14, 2020
This is for human intelligence, that is why you can't figure it out.

Next time keep to your four legged habitat where you don't have such a big task of reading and grasping information.
AsiwajuNdigbo:
What nonsense are you writing after swallowing ewedu? I cant make head from tail of this ewedu motivated writing. Oga go and sleep
Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by wallex1983(m): 12:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Listen up.

In Yoruba land today, 2 people are above any form of petition.

1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Bola Tinubu

Any offense they commit that affects you directly, just petition God. Simple

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by Lipscomb(m): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Seun mynd44 Lalasticala I beg you in the name of God ban this op for eternity and delete this useless topic.

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by DEROX: 1:18am On Sep 14, 2020
wallex1983:
Listen up.

1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Bola Tinubu

i swear

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by DCatt: 1:42am On Sep 14, 2020
No one is above being held to account, the problem is people have no evidence against Tinubu, they are being paid to destroy Tinubu and we are not going to stand for it.
wallex1983:
Listen up.

1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Bola Tinubu

Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by DCatt: 1:59am On Sep 14, 2020
Is nairaland now your pillow talk studio?

What a pathetic excuse of a new low to beg for an account to be banned in the name of God!

You are so used to being beaten by the police to make you think some people are off limit this conversation.

Ooni is not too big for serious ass-whooping, you'd better believe it, if that's why you are worked up.
Lipscomb:
Seun mynd44 Lalasticala I beg you in the name of God ban this op for eternity and delete this useless topic.
Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by orisa37: 2:48am On Sep 14, 2020
YORUBAS WILL VOTE FOR Osinbajo ANYTIME ANY DAY

OR

JONATHAN IF HE COMES BACK FOR HIS SECOND TERM.

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:27am On Sep 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by helinues: 5:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Joblessness of the highest order
Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by seunmsg(m): 5:42am On Sep 14, 2020
I think you should remove the Ooni from your list. The attack on Ooni is unnecessary in this case. He’s not an enemy of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by Yebosola(m): 5:48am On Sep 14, 2020
wallex1983:
Listen up.

1. Olusegun Obasanjo
2. Bola Tinubu

grin grin grin
Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by beejaay: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2020
DCatt:
Petition can go both ways!

I have not confirmed it but I heard there's a petition against Tinubu by Yoruba Pdp asking for him to be investigated for bullion van. If this is true we must write one for Gani Adams over the billions Jonathan administration gave him for pipeline security and one for Ooni too over the property fraud before he became Ooni and the land he stole from Modakeke people last year.

I should get him through the homeland security for human smuggling and money he takes from people for visa.

I will go after Ooni if that petition turns out to be true.

I know we are all Yoruba but some of us are more Yoruba and that is why we are playing defense after their attacks.

If we don't start returning the favor now as they bring the fight, it will be too difficult to do anything.

If these people don't hate Yorubaland why all the threats of bringing war to Yorubaland just because they want the president to go to other region? We can't let them take over Yorubaland and subdue it for other tribes to run over, we need to push back twice as hard.

Foreign enemies no longer invade, they infiltrate and do it through these evil people among us.

Fulani would love to keep power and not honor their agreement to Tinubu if they have the opportunity and Igbos too want to be president so they are using Gani Adams, Ooni and other Yoruba Pdp to take it away from Yoruba.

You are talking about yoruba people writing a petition against another yoruba, and you encouraged a petition against another yoruba men cos another yoruba group wrote a petition against another yoruba which means it's a fight between two different yoruba faction but still you find a way to bring an innocent tribe into it.. Who do u this thing brother.. We real omoliabis don't behave like this... This is old plain obsession and I fear for your life

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Tinubu. by DCatt: 2:06am On Sep 15, 2020
What the hell are you even saying!

Nonsense!

You need to fear for your life not me!
beejaay:

You are talking about yoruba people writing a petition against another yoruba, and you encouraged a petition against another yoruba men cos another yoruba group wrote a petition against another yoruba which means it's a fight between two different yoruba faction but still you find a way to bring an innocent tribe into it.. Who do u this thing brother.. We real omoliabis don't behave like this... This is old plain obsession and I fear for your life

(1) (Reply)

EDO 2020 I’m Committed To Free Election In Edo – Buhari / Politics Of Bitterness: How Oshiomhole Lost Both Party Chairman And Edo State / 2023 GEJ Will Complete SS Tenure And Hand Over To SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.