Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,226 members, 7,957,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (37937 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Slurity(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Racoon:
Tinubu have really played a part in the Nigeria's political journey but Nigeria deserves more vibrant, dynamic and responsible leadership.Good luck to you anyway.
. Example of such leader pls?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Slurity(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Obasanjo, President 8 years, SW

Osibanjo, VP 8 years, SW

And yet They want to be president again.

Yorubas are not in the position to talk about zoning. If Zoning is their mantra, they should support SE or SS candidature. Anything aside this, let the North keep their thing.
This is exactly how it should be in a normal settings but you know what? both SE and SS don't understand politics, they always refuse to support other side other themselves to the position, how will they ask for others to vote for them. You hate Hausa, you hate yoruba but you want there support to power that is not possible. Jonathan got to power because he won in all Yoruba states except Osun state, Buhari won because he won in all Yoruba states now tell me any man that SS and SE ever support to power except your own persons?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by DMerciful(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Looool, what has OUK been doing?
North East or South East for sure else!
Ategberoson:

I used to think the sound of you people illiteracy here is deliberate but I just deduce it's a natural phenomenon in southeast to always sound comical when it comes to politics

next time you don't have any sensible thing to contribute in politics section please stick to your brain freeze

Yoruba became president and vice president through consultation, even the power drunk Northerners that you detest made consultation. Buhari as undemocratic he might have appeared to you people went to East during all his campaigns

what's stopping Southeasterners from following the same path of Democratic process these aforementioned earlier on follow? you want to change Democratic settings to monarchical system of Government

I'm not in anyway supporting West presidency but educating you people ignorance on Democratic process, if you people believe presidency should be handover to you through threat, intimidation, propaganda and conditions then you're not different from a dictator you're abusing on a daily basis

Anyway Tinubu's effort is exercise on futility, that crook can only admire the presidential sit but he's not getting there
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by fulanimafia: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
omenka:
So this is Pachucks acting like a toddler, constituting nuisance all over the place. One moment he's busy shouting Biafra and Kanu, the next moment he's a die hard pdp fanatic. It is a pity.

Actually PaChukwudi44 is now 49 approaching 50.

He was 44 when Buhari won his first election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by kettykin: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
i will make my comments when the APC nominate him as their flag bearer , it will be very easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to rule Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by ogunkpa: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
This country need to be divid, according to the scripture of Odumegwu Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by kettykin: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tinubu presidency will be the easiest route to biafra , i will give a break down of my assumptions
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by bigiyaro(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Fvcking vampire BAT, you no go see our blood suck.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by gaskiyamagana: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ategberoson:

I used to think the sound of you people illiteracy here is deliberate but I just deduce it's a natural phenomenon in southeast to always sound comical when it comes to politics

next time you don't have any sensible thing to contribute in politics section please stick to your brain freeze

Yoruba became president and vice president through consultation, even the power drunk Northerners that you detest made consultation. Buhari as undemocratic he might have appeared to you people went to East during all his campaigns

what's stopping Southeasterners from following the same path of Democratic process these aforementioned earlier on follow? you want to change Democratic settings to monarchical system of Government

I'm not in anyway supporting West presidency but educating you people ignorance on Democratic process, if you people believe presidency should be handover to you through threat, intimidation, propaganda and conditions then you're not different from a dictator you're abusing on a daily basis

Anyway Tinubu's effort is exercise on futility, that crook can only admire the presidential sit but he's not getting there
Signed
Chief political analyst
5%voters Association.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by gaskiyamagana: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Slurity:
This is exactly how it should be in a normal settings but you know what? both SE and SS don't understand politics, they always refuse to support other side other themselves to the position, how will they ask for others to vote for them. You hate Hausa, you hate yoruba but you want there support to power that is not possible. Jonathan got to power because he won in all Yoruba states except Osun state, Buhari won because he won in all Yoruba states now tell me any man that SS and SE ever support to power except your own persons?
You talk sense
But ipobians, yoloba muslims inventors, Biafra Jews historians and Online igbo political WARRIORS will not listen till they were schemed out again.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by King44(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
@Dcatt may you, your family and entire generation be doomed for life oloriburuku somebody

Tinubu the greedy agbaya
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ategberoson(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
DMerciful:
Looool, what has OUK been doing?
North East or South East for sure else!

what has OUK that should be forgotten in ikoyi prison doing tell me?

OUK that rendered Abia state useless is who you East want to settle down as presidential candidate? the same OUK that Nnamdi KANU has authority than East?

as crook as Tinubu was, tribal apart, I still regard him politically than that clown you just mentioned

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Amumaigwe: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

The Yourba and Tinubu should have it , they are more serious for this position .. Which south East candidate baby Sabo and Traitor Orji Uzor kalu or the Supreme court Governor ? Igbo Politicians are selfish and self serving . Unless they win without Igbo vote they likes of Orji Uzor Kalu think he will get favour by sabotaging the genuine Agitation of his people !

Which Yoruba politician is selfless mbok, Tinubu or who? A man that carries stolen Lagos State funds around in bullion van.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by adekolaelect(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
RuddyFusion:
We are here waiting
You go wait tire

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by adekolaelect(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Slurity:
thank you ooo we have been telling them but they chose the way of hatred ,Insult and sabotages .Though presidency can go to their side in the next century .

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by DMerciful(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
I am not rooting for OUK. I am only reminding you who said the Igbos do not consult. So I asked you what has OUK been doing?
Ategberoson:

what has OUK that should be forgotten in ikoyi prison doing tell me?

OUK that rendered Abia state useless is who you East want to settle down as presidential candidate? the same OUK that Nnamdi KANU has authority than East?

as crook as Tinubu was, tribal apart, I still regard him politically than that clown you just mentioned
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by lagdmark(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
fulanimafia:
I wish him all the very best in his quest.

He has a good chance, although Osibanjo from his camp would be a better candidate.
distorting words just to be on both sides. Why not say Osibanjo has a better chance than Mr. Bullion van.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ategberoson(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
DMerciful:
I am not rooting for OUK. I am only reminding you who said the Igbos do not consult. So I asked you what has OUK been doing?

OUK isn't a sellable candidate with his precedence as Governor for 8years. who will want a man that turned an industrial state to third world war region as his president?

OUK is just deceiving himself and his moving about in North is mere romance as his people self see him as a political clown

there is difference between romance and consultation

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by omorkelly(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=Rootprof post=93900803]Tinubu shot himself in the leg many times and the north did not say anything cos it favours them, that issue of bullion van will be used against him by same people that was cheering him then. Well good luck to him. But when will Nigeria have a young smart educated president and not all this old power rotating leaders [/l

You mean GEJ was not a young, educated and vibrant man?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by TheChameleon: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
omenka:
So this is Pachucks acting like a toddler, constituting nuisance all over the place. One moment he's busy shouting Biafra and Kanu, the next moment he's a die hard pdp fanatic. It is a pity.

Pachukwudi44 alias Slap44 is a former gala seller who eventually became a newspaper vendor.

He blames Tinubu and Yoruba for his failure in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Jostoman: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lipscomb:
Well good luck to you Mr Tinubu ...of course you will do better than Atiku or Tambuwal.
your mumu na follow come.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Lipscomb(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tell your dad that.
Jostoman:
your mumu na follow come.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by NSK4U(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
dead on arrival

thought he was really a Jagaban

he doesn't know what the game entails, he would shamefully retire himself perpetually from politics in 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by DMerciful(m): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Goal post has been shifted!
Ategberoson:

OUK isn't a sellable candidate with his precedence as Governor for 8years. who will want a man that turned an industrial state to third world war region as his president?

OUK is just deceiving himself and his moving about in North is mere romance as his people self see him as a political clown

there is difference between romance and consultation
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Okwyjesus(m): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2020
Lipscomb:
Well good luck to you Mr Tinubu ...of course you will do better than Atiku or Tambuwal.

Well l will vote any of the later ahead of him.

He gave us repackaged water in eva bottle.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by DCatt: 1:58am On Sep 15, 2020
King44:
@King44 may you, your family and entire generation be doomed for life oloriburuku somebody. AMEN!

King44 's father is the greedy agbaya
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ategberoson(m): 5:33am On Sep 15, 2020
DMerciful:
Goal post has been shifted!

you're uninformed. stakeholders of a region in party determines their region political stand in the party

OUK and other Igbo APC members should be attracting more of people to join APC from southeast, of what value is his consultation when APC don't have huge followers from southeast

you people hate the truth
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by DMerciful(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2020
Have patience, 2023 is not far. There is a reason Awolowo never became president
Ategberoson:

you're uninformed. stakeholders of a region in party determines their region political stand in the party

OUK and other Igbo APC members should be attracting more of people to join APC from southeast, of what value is his consultation when APC don't have huge followers from southeast

you people hate the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? / Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President / President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.