Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,816 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Who Else Want To Learn? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Want To Learn? (113 Views)

Who Else Want To Learn The Secret Of Mini Importation And Make Tons Of Cash? / Who Else Want To Make 1 Million Before The Ending Of This Year. / Who Else Want An App For His/her Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Want To Learn? by ocaugustine(m): 4:37am On Sep 14, 2020
After I was told "You are too fat, I like smart guy" by the girl I tried to chyke.

I registered in a gym to look smart as a way to exercise and get in shape.

Youu know what?

For months, I didn't achieve much.

Last month (August), I decided to get a personal trainer, all expense paid by my Uncle.

He trains me on fitness, 5 days a week.

And the guy is ruthless like all personal trainers should be.

Anyway...

Ever since we started training, there are 3 lessons I have learnt that also applies to business.

LESSON 1 - Get a coach that will show you the right thing to do and even push you to do it.

Here is the thing.

I have been trying to be fit on my own for months now.

I went to Google to pull some workout plans.

But you know what?

Nothing has been achieved so far.

That is because, I am probably doing the wrong workouts.

Or doing them the wrong way

Or not doing enough of them because it is hard to push yourself when you are the only one.

Since he started training me, I am beginning to see amazing and fast results.

And he pushes me.

For instance, on our second week, he forced me to do 50 pushups.

And I was surprised that I did it.

I never knew I had that type of energy in me.

The same thing happens with people who are trying to do business

Many people just go to Google and get unproven information

There are certain things in life where you need strategy and experience if you want amazing results

One of those areas is business

Getting an experienced mentor or coach to help you will save you millions of hours and wasted efforts

Of course, it will probably cost you some money but what you are going to get will be much more than the money

People with a poverty mentality never understand this.

They always think the money they spend to buy a book will only make the author rich

So, they go and spend the money on food or clothes or something else that doesn't add to their intelligence of bank account.

Friend, if you still think this way, I pray God will deliver you.

This LESSON 1 is simple:

The best way to achieve your goals in any area of life is to FIND someone who is an expert in that area and get them to show you the right things to do to get the results you want.

Then model those things and you will get the same results or better.

Tomorrow, you will learn the second BUSINESS LESSON from my trainings with my trainer...

My name is Orji-Oko Uzor
The son of Orji Oko, the grand son of Oko Uzor.

#creativefinger

#businesslessons

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Build A Professional Website/webapp For You / What Is Constant Proportion Portfolio Insurance (CPPI)? / Boost Your Business For 10x Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.