Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara (27174 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by updatechange(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2020
tongue
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by mamotalk: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Politics is so dirty a game, I can bet that guy was framed by the ruling party to score some point against opposition.
ok o
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Emergencyson(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2020
avoiding
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Emergencyson(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2020
pls i need help the country is no longer friendly with me..i dey find work even if na house boy self i go do am,or any other work so that i can feed my self pls oooooo nairalanders 09028390844
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by olisaEze(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2020
The arrest was carried out in the overall interest of public peace, public security and public safety."

Who in this "Abuja" does not want the overall public peace and safety?
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by SmartProf(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2020
mamotalk:

the Prof, pls beware of hate speech for the price is too high.

how are you doing?
I greet you bro...this isn't hate speech o, I only put words together to transfer sensible facts.
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Rich4god(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2020
This is why we need state and independent police. How can someone be giving order from Abuja to release the suspect when they have not finished interrogating him.

If only Nigerian police can be publicly naming those who interfer into Thier investigation from Abuja.
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Sen. Kabiru marafa right now will be very pleased lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by adecz: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Make Fulani continue to kee Aboki,
all na family matter.... dem go settle
when dem don tire to see blood..
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Seun4FastLoans(f): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2020
OK

I am here to let you know what I do. Please check my signature
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by ilumute(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Only God can save us in this Country.

Accounting software consultant , Become a digital accountant, we train people on how to use accounting software, eg Sage 50 (Peachtree) 20k, QuickBooks Accounting 20k, Tally ERP9, Sage Evolution (Sage 200ERP) 60k, etc Call/WhatsApp 09094350955
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Adau123(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Jabioro:
The Boko Haram, the Bandits and the abduction has government ally hand..Malafia said the truth but DSS wanted to kill the truth..
Shame to Dss who knows the truth and declined, They know the sponsor of BH,but fail to unvile them God will judge all of them.
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by eebraa(m): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2020
Charmingrascal:
All these people are financing banditary just the way NA Generals are supporting and financing Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists.

Many Northern Muslims are terrorism enabler, boko haram sympathizers and bandit informants.
You are a Swine
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by frog12: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2020
what is this order from abuja to free him?
people should protest this
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by mamotalk: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2020
SmartProf:

I greet you bro...this isn't hate speech o, I only put words together to transfer sensible facts.
I pray your wise words accomplish the intended purpose. sensible elders shall abound on our sacred land.

1 Like

Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Openbusiness: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by SarkinYarki: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2020
SmartProf:
A certain Obadiah Mailafia decided to give a hint, and since then he has become a DSS customer. The day the govt decides to aggressively weed out the sponsors & breeders of insecurity within the political class, Nigeria will experience peace.

You are saying the govt should weed out itself ?

1 Like

Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Lamasta(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2020
DSS should invite him asap
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2020
reccy:
You don't need to waste time, get the needed
information from him

and

finish him.

In nigeria today, we will not be condoling rubbish, if you think you can twist the security efforts of mr president, then we can help you to the other land.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

THERE IS A HUGE CURSE ON THE HEAD OF THE VEGETABLE IN ASO ROCK!!!
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by EdiskyHarry: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2020
Every body knows dat terrorism is a natural resource in the North just like crude oil in Niger delta. Billions of naira are being shared among the leaders in the North every year on the pretext of fighting Boko Haram
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by ericangel01(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] the nairaland king has this to say, from the first day to these day book haram/fulani herdsmen/bandits activity I did know that the government had a hand in it.
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by unikprince(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2020
How do people sleep at night with their 2 eyes closed knowing that their actions caused bodily, economic, and social harm to others

Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by chiedonedoor(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2020
Peace should be promoted,
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Repent Christ Jesus is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Nasige(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Nigeria is a joke, i repeat Nigeria is a joke, only in Nigeria you will see bandits, kidnappers, armed robber, even terrorist associating freely with top government officials and Nigeria police will keep a blind face as if nothing is happening. Instead the SARS keeps harassing some innocent Nigerians accusing them of yahoo yahoo.
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by hakym619(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2020
Yobabad:
No Islam no cry

Type on google and read : "30 years war "

Then you can come back to correct this misconception of yours.
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Ayubaossy(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Mailafiya have spoken.
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by slowice(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2020
Fulani man... Not surprised. Na dem dem
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Charly68: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Politicians! They are the orchestrators of crime in the nation and their plans shall consume them and their family members in Jesus name..
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by adioolayi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
I'm not surprised....Political stalwarts are behind these insecurity wahala
Re: Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara by Tonitoniton(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailynigerian.com/police-arrest-ex-gov-yaris-ally-in-alleged-secret-meeting-with-bandits-in-zamfara/amp/

Yea, as expected. Orders from Abuja to release suspect. They know what they are doing. And u expect insecurity to end in Nigeria?

I wish Nigerians knows what is waiting for them.
All the money budgeted for security is just a waste because they cant let it end

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / There Are 282 Cameras Monitoring Vehicles In Lagos Metropolis - VIS - Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.