Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Get Paypal Account For You: That Can Receive And Send Funds From Any Country - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Paypal Account For You: That Can Receive And Send Funds From Any Country (127 Views)

Get Paypal Account That Works Perfectly Well In Nigeria, For Free / Corruption And Fraud : ASUU - LASU Members Pull Out Funds From Union / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paypal Account For You: That Can Receive And Send Funds From Any Country by samuelkid192: 6:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Good day ..
Get PayPal account that can send and receive fund anywhere around the world..
I can open a Business or personal account for your any time and any day,
If you are into online hustle or buying and selling you must definatly need a PayPal account now or later.

All for just #500 only, I open the account before you pay ..

#NOTE
Nigeria have been Barned from receiving funds, so even u create a Nigeria PayPal account u cannot receive fund into the account..
I can crack the account to work in Nigeria perfectly..
Call/WhatsApp o8139o77767
Change the o to zero.
Thank you. Chat me up on WhatsApp

Re: Get Paypal Account For You: That Can Receive And Send Funds From Any Country by KhingPaul(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2020
Wow. Please i'm interested. How do i get one for myself? "khingpaul48@gmail.com"

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Extend Post Utme Registration By Six Weeks / One Common Question I Get Asked By ICAN Students / Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) 2020/2021 PREDEGREE/DIPLOMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.