Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission (27135 Views)

Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy / SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by Toosure70: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Very Good

The only Afonja man that has learnt not to be scared.

Probably he learnt to be fearless from the Nnamdi Kanu
Ori re buru , if only the your entire region generation produce on like falana.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
See what Buhari's government wants to turn Nigeria to? An Islamic state, just wow. Can you see who you people voted for now? Sai Buhari..
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by Burgerlomo: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
God bless you. cool
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by elisho: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
let the gods fight for them self
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by Hillarychuks: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Danwakae:

It's very unfortunate that many are playing religion instead of following the real teachings of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) , and some of those imams shouting death sentence , are homo, sleeping with small small boys ... If not for fear , many would have been expose... They are ones giving bad name to Islam.

Thank you bro, in as much as we all have our flaws and failures, I have made lots of educated Muslims that think in your direction, the Koran is not as harsh as people act it, Children of most prominent muslims don't even follow those rules ad are made by Imams, how many times has Kyari and Buharis Children wore hijabs? But we are quick to cast aspersions on others, even when its obvious the law enforcers are not free from the crimes they convict others. We are always quick to divert attentions to religion and tribes
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by tonyson010(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

So which among the two will you choose as your way of life.

Anyone you follow, use Ur head. Don't fall prey to those who use religion in manipulative way.

As a Christian, read Ur Bible well and large. So someone will not just quote one Bible page and deceive you with it.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by Suspect33(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
November1857:
Arewa muslim North constitutes 80% problems of this country ! Always dragging Nigeria backwards.....
Yahoo,Skull mining, prostitution, ritual killings, agbero, fraud, is the north really the problem of this country?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by ComeAndobo: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Very Good

The only Afonja man that has learnt not to be scared.

Probably he learnt to be fearless from the Nnamdi Kanu

Before you said FFK, then Sowore. You don't know the meaning of Only right?
No brain guy.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by mobi99(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Cantonese:

They are the same. Only that the southern ones use corny corny!
Mr man , I bet u re one of those Islamic biggots, let me tell u life and nature has given all the right to worship his or her God the way it pleases them, provided their God ain't offended.... worshipping is a free will , denouncing is also a free will, but in Islam try it and u dead, by fire by force...
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by jeiz333: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
NIGERIA IS NOT UNDER ISLAMIC RULE!!!!

I Repeat:

NIGERIA

IS NOT UNDER

ISLAMIC RULE
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by Chinny024(f): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Where is that slowpoke justifying Islam as a peaceful bulshit yesterday?...

I pity anyone being deceived by muha mad and mentally unstable Islamic/ extremist prophets...
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by orisa37: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Good.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by ehinmetan123(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
They should stop all this things they are doing,fighting for their so called Allah and Mohammad,if they are living god and being they should fight for their self.

Confused set of people troubling the world at large.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by Lamasta(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
magzey:
He is already going astray so do you.
How is he going astray?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by Temysteve(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
ggirl4real:
This is a good move.

Nigeria is not an Islamic State

I hope this yields a positive result.
help tell dem ooo, Nigeria is a civil state NOT religious state.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by Fourwinds: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sheriman:
Nonsense!! If that guy was a Son of A Northern Powerful Politician will they kill him like that??.Western and Sharia law will only affect the Average Nigerians not them.. After all, Nigeria is not an Islamic Country why is Kano State using Sharia and is Kano State more powerful than the Federal Government?
have you forgotten Gandollar? The babariga dollars stuffing... His hands are still intact..
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by MrLankeeee(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
SmartProf:
It's easier to install sense into a goat than get these religious fanatics reason out things rationally and with wisdom...ever since the singer insulted their god, I'm yet to hear about any direct complain from their god or a statement signed by their god that he is really angry and wants to seek justice through these bigots. So why are they helping their god but can't help themselves from their many sufferings? Gandollar who looted them into his very deep babriga pockets has just visited Edo to finalize his 3-6-1 attack minded rigging formation, yet he does no wrong with same Sharia laws undecided.

Wow. So much sense. They are helping their God, yet they can’t help themselves. What a pity.....
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by udocity2: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
GOD must hear this
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by freeborn02: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tulsaguy:

I am an unapologetic Yoruba boy, stop spewing nonsense as this. It shows your education is a waste. Don't let hate consume you. I was in your shoe before but there is no sense in doing that.....

It means one has small mind

You didn't cobdemn the person I quoted, but you focused on me. Doesn't that make you an idiot?

Now, I can mention 7 Yorubas that don't lick buhari's ass. I challenge you to mention at least 5 igbos that do not.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by freeborn02: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Yorubas have broken records in cowardice. Since history they have won gold medals when it has to do with fear and cowardice.

Its a known attributes of the Afonja tribe.

So no one is dragging that position with you guys.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by freeborn02: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Yorubas have broken records in cowardice. Since history they have won gold medals when it has to do with fear and cowardice.

Its a known attributes of the Afonja tribe.

So no one is dragging that position with you guys.

I will mention three notable igbos who are cowards.

1. Odumegwu Ojukwu: He left your grandparents to rot in the trenches and ran like a born-coward to ivory coast. And when he came back, he became the bedmates to Hausa/Fulani to renounce biafra like the coward that he was.

2. Nnamdi Kanu: This coward also led you and idiots like you to fight a fight you cannot win. Now, he has left you to become a prostitute while he ran away like a coward.

3. Orji Uzor Kalu: Orji Uzor Kalu is yet another igbo coward. He stole Abia State dry and he made a deal to be an errand boy for the APC so that they will not jail him.

Awolowo fought till death. He never ran away

Deji Adeyanju is fighting without running away

Wole Soyinka is fighting without running away

Segalink is fighting without running away.

Sowore is fighting without running away

Abiola fought without running away

Femi Falana is fighting without running away

Femi Fani Kayode is fighting without running away

Gani Fawehinmi fought without running away.

Can you now see that the Igbo tribe is the real tribe of cowards?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
freeborn02:

I will mention three notable igbos who are cowards.

1. Odumegwu Ojukwu: He left your grandparents to rot in the trenches and ran like a born-coward to ivory coast. And when he came back, he became the bedmates to Hausa/Fulani to renounce biafra like the coward that he was.

2. Nnamdi Kanu: This coward also led you and idiots like you to fight a fight you cannot win. Now, he has left you to become a prostitute while he ran away like a coward.

3. Orji Uzor Kalu: Orji Uzor Kalu is yet another igbo coward. He stole Abia State dry and he made a deal to be an errand boy for the APC so that they will not jail him.

Awolowo fought till death. He never ran away

Deji Adeyanju is fighting without running away

Wole Soyinka is fighting without running away

Segalink is fighting without running away.

Sowore is fighting without running away

Abiola fought without running away

Femi Falana is fighting without running away

Femi Fani Kayode is fighting without running away

Gani Fawehinmi fought without running away.

Can you now see that the Igbo tribe is the real tribe of cowards?

angry stay away from snipper the way this thing pain you eh?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by Tulsaguy: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
freeborn02:

You didn't cobdemn the person I quoted, but you focused on me. Doesn't that make you an idiot?

Now, I can mention 7 Yorubas that don't lick buhari's ass. I challenge you to mention at least 5 igbos that do not.

Makes you an idiot? I don't frolic with swines..... That's why I don't ever come to the level of pigs.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by corruptboss(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Fussion1000:

Ask ur self, a religion that don't give room for repentance, is it worth it?

Meanwhile let me educate you, just go and do research on how Europeans industrial revolution led to slave trade........take cognisance if its political, economical or religion reason

During the abolition of trade slave in Europe, one of pressure groups who forced governments of the day then to abolish slave trade in all over the world........do research on the religion that was ACTIVE in protests then and the one that took NO part , if it was Christian or Muslim

3. ......When slave trade had been abolished more than 100yrs, the country and religion that still engage in it till date...............take note of Mali, morocco and Libya and the religion of that countries!

Trash! $o, how did other non-muslim countries the were colonised gain freedom?!
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by Topbale(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2020
What consigned falana here?
Its not constitution. Its Islamic sharia.since before 1914.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission by simpleseyi: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Cantonese:

They are the same. Only that the southern ones use corny corny!

One Yoruba Muslim has killed a member of your family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police / Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False / #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.