Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Governor Nasiru El Rufai Is Evil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Nasiru El Rufai Is Evil (311 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Nasiru El Rufai Is Evil by gentleman82: 7:34am On Sep 14, 2020
Governor mallam Nasir El rufai of Kaduna state is seriously destroying the state and terribly dealing with his state people in the worse miserable way imaginable.
The people living the the main Kaduna city centre are suffering untold hardship in the hand of the state government due to the evil, callous and sadistic demolishing activities of the nasiru el rufai led government. Virtually every standing residential and business building structures are marked for demolition.
Currently so many have been demolished already, putting a great number of residents into severe pain and hardship.
Both Christians and Muslim residents are united in regretting installing Nasiru elrufai and the ruling APC party into power to govern the state. The state is passing through the worse experience of hardship occasioned by the evil , terribly and dubiously corrupt government of mallam el rufai.
The governor has a morbid hate for poor people, no single petty business is allowed to thrive and grow along the road side, crime and other vices will surely grow out of control in the state due to the massive unemployed people roaming the state as a result of being rendered jobless by the evil el rufai. Kaduna state has never had it so bad as it is now.
Re: Governor Nasiru El Rufai Is Evil by spyder880(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2020
That might be city planning. Demolitions happen in most cities in Nigeria, especially those structures that tend to deface the city.

1 Like

Re: Governor Nasiru El Rufai Is Evil by helinues: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2020
Are you really serious?

I never knew... undecided
Re: Governor Nasiru El Rufai Is Evil by BafanaBafana: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2020
I wish we had him as governor in my state

1 Like

Re: Governor Nasiru El Rufai Is Evil by jaytee01(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2020
I hope that you are not one of those people who rigged election to return him to office?
Re: Governor Nasiru El Rufai Is Evil by Anyiamaka: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2020
He is evil...and so are they all northern leaders
Re: Governor Nasiru El Rufai Is Evil by mabea: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2020
All what you listed above does not make one evil.

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Sunday In Enugu As Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Kill Unarmed People / Ropo Sekoni: Misconceptions Yoruba Activists For Federal Democracy Should Avoid / Honourable T. Okuyiga Visits Ekiti Young Entrepreneur In His Pap Making Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.