Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Bbnaija 2020: How Erica Treated Me After Her Disqualification – Kiddwaya’s Fathe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: How Erica Treated Me After Her Disqualification – Kiddwaya’s Fathe (386 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary / Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: How Erica Treated Me After Her Disqualification – Kiddwaya’s Fathe by Akandepelumi55: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2020
BBNaija 2020: How Erica treated me after her disqualification – Kiddwaya’s father, Terry waya

Terry Waya, the father of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Kiddwaya, has revealed that former housemate, Erica, has refused to pick his calls
Read full story
https://9jatrends.com.ng/bbnaija-2020-how-erica-treated-me-after-her-disqualification-kiddwayas-father-terry-away/
Re: Bbnaija 2020: How Erica Treated Me After Her Disqualification – Kiddwaya’s Fathe by googlepikins: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Akandepelumi55:
BBNaija 2020: How Erica treated me after her disqualification – Kiddwaya’s father, Terry waya

Terry Waya, the father of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Kiddwaya, has revealed that former housemate, Erica, has refused to pick his calls
Read full story
https://9jatrends.com.ng/bbnaija-2020-how-erica-treated-me-after-her-disqualification-kiddwayas-father-terry-away/

Same old story for 4 days now.

Erica is out of the house and the show became boring. Even Ebuka said it to LayCorn face and he was confused with his answer.

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya’s Mum Arrives Lagos From Uk To See Her Super Star Son / VIDEO: Urinating On His Grammy Award; Did Kanye West Cross The Line This Time? / R. Kelly In Jail Throwing His Ass In A Circle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.