Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help (198 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by stevenosa(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2020
Good morning Nigerians. My name is Stephen Akpan Nosa Osagie, a father of three (3) wonderful kids and I live in Lagos. I known Nigerians are kind people. I am coming out here to ask for help after seeing Nigerian's donating massively to President Buhari praise singer to the tune of over 57million. I am not asking for millions, but I need help to enable me feed my family and myself. I know there is someone here who will be willing to help me with his or her widows mite. Please, don't hesitate to help as this involve the life of a family. My account details is: [b]GTB - 0254155003, STEPHEN AKPAN NOSA OSAGIE. [/b]Please, help a family who needs help in the area of feeding, not singing the praise of the president.

(1) (Reply)

How Ruth Sally Kodam Is Saving Pregnant Women And Babies In Africa / Earn In Dollars Every 10 Days Shopping Online / Stop! This Is Not How To Love Yourself! How To Love Yourself...HUGE SOCK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.