Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,618 members, 7,958,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

2pac: Today Makes It 24years Since He Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2pac: Today Makes It 24years Since He Died (366 Views)

Video Of Late Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before He Died / Dr Dre 'celebrates' His Divorce From Wife Of 24years (pics) / Sophia Momodu Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun: “I Don’t Understand How He Died In A Car!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2pac: Today Makes It 24years Since He Died by easzypeaszy(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Tupac Amaru Shakur died September 13, 1996 from gun wounds after watching Mike Tyson fight. Although same night 2Pac and his gang beat up a CRIB guy called Orlando who was believed later on, followed Pac up and shot him in his BMW car with Sugenight on the driver's side.
Orlando was later killed in a filling station from a drug deal gone wrong at the age of 23. Two years after 2Pac death.

Before then Tupac was shot five times, 1 at the head, 1 at the waist 1 on his palm 2 at other body parts which he survived and blamed the Bad Boys record and their lead singer Biggie Small for that, which in turn resulted to serious beef between West Coast and East Coast.

2Pac was cremated, his ashes was mixed with weed and smoked by the Outlaws.
They did it as to respect his last wish from a song "BLACK JESUS" according to one of his gang member EDI Mean.

EDI Mean added: "I came up with that s**t. If you listen to 'Black Jesus', he said, 'Last wishes, n****s smoke my ashes.' That was a request that he had. Now, how serious he was about it? We took it serious."

Tupac song have influenced alot of us..most especially me.
I have more than 50 of his song in my head and have listened to 98% of his songs.
You can barely say a line in Tupac song that I won't tell you the Song Title.

Come with me...
Hail Mary, Ni**as run quick see..
What do we have here now..

Rest on The Don Killuminati.

Re: 2pac: Today Makes It 24years Since He Died by chocboi78(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2020
who is the other guy u posted. 3pac ?

1 Like

Re: 2pac: Today Makes It 24years Since He Died by Uzomacharles: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2020
some said he is still alive

(1) (Reply)

Car Dealer Slams To Bobrisky / Free Browsing Cheats - Get New 500mb To Surf / Watch Laycon's Speech After Collecting His Prizes | Erica Kisses Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.