Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Rodgers, Vardy Laud Ndidi's Support In Leicester's 3-0 Win Over West Brom - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rodgers, Vardy Laud Ndidi's Support In Leicester's 3-0 Win Over West Brom (392 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United / Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes) / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rodgers, Vardy Laud Ndidi's Support In Leicester's 3-0 Win Over West Brom by Tenny93: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Leicester City manager, Brendan Rodgers, and forward Jamie Vardy have showered encomium on Wilfred Ndidi following his impressive performance in their 3-0 victory over West Bromwich Albion on Sunday.

The midfielder was drafted into the center-back role in their opening Premier League game against the newly-promoted side, the Baggies.

The Nigeria international paired Caglar Soyuncu at the heart of the Foxes’ defence following the unavailability of Jonny Evans, Wes Morgan and Filip Benkovic.

Ndidi gave a good account of himself in . . . continue reading @ https://sportinglife.ng/rodgers-vardy-laud-ndidis-support-in-leicesters-3-0-win-over-west-brom/
Re: Rodgers, Vardy Laud Ndidi's Support In Leicester's 3-0 Win Over West Brom by ProphetofOdin: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2020
Ndidi was at his best.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Rodgers, Vardy Laud Ndidi's Support In Leicester's 3-0 Win Over West Brom by mosdii(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2020
Ndidi's versatility is top notch.
I watched the game and I was very impressed with his performance.
Re: Rodgers, Vardy Laud Ndidi's Support In Leicester's 3-0 Win Over West Brom by uthlaw: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Ndidi was at his best.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
I click and register but understanding nothing!
Re: Rodgers, Vardy Laud Ndidi's Support In Leicester's 3-0 Win Over West Brom by ProphetofOdin: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
uthlaw:
I click and register but understanding nothing!

Good, you have taken a good step. Now go to the frequently asked questions and find out every thing you need to know.

(1) (Reply)

What Man Utd Coach Ole Said About Donny And Dean After Their Defeat To Aston Vil / Holywood A-lister Ryan Reynolds Set To Buy Struggling UK Club Wrexham (pics) / Ghana Flag Of Ghana Kits For 2020/2021 Have Been Released Officially.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.