Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Hello Guys, Let's Discuss; What Are Some Of The Biggest Surprise Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Guys, Let's Discuss; What Are Some Of The Biggest Surprise Of Your Life? (209 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys, Let's Discuss; What Are Some Of The Biggest Surprise Of Your Life? by EmzyT: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2020
1 - When I was still a kid growing up with Friends, we used to play this game called “Hide and Seek” then. So there was this Particular day we were playing the game and I had to climb a Fence all in the name of hiding, as I was there, I looked in between the hole in the fence and a Big Black polythene bag caught my attention, I dipped my hand and brought out the polythene bag and immediately threw it on the floor (I was scared make e no be Charm or watin go kill me grin) I called on my guys and they all arrived sharply. Amongst us all, Joshua was the fearless of us all (He's late now, may he continue to R.I.P cry) he was the one who tore the bag! Lo and Behold, it was Squeezed 1,000 naira note everywhere.. As an adult now, if I would be made to guess the amount, I think it should be more than 500k (Because after the Ordeal, they the elderly people we called as good boys who found something good bought Laptops, Phones, One bought Machine, some bought televisions and even Bed with the said money sad) It was later on we discovered that it was Nwa-Boy (House boy) that was saving the Money. He came looking for the polythene bag and didn't see it, he didn't ask anyone rather and the matter just died like that cheesy

2 - Another One, around 20th July 2018, I received a Credit Alert of 283k. I didn't do any transaction, I wasn't expecting any credit alert, It was like a Dream, immediately the money land, this yeye bank rush comot N50 for maintenance fee (So na empty account una dey maintain since grin) I had to wait for complete One Month before I had to start touching the money and till this Day, no one has ever called Me to Ask for a Refund and I didn't tell anyone either (before motivational Speakers go make me return the Money) tongue

Share yours guys cool
Re: Hello Guys, Let's Discuss; What Are Some Of The Biggest Surprise Of Your Life? by strangest(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2020
Buhari.... he dey carry shock come
Re: Hello Guys, Let's Discuss; What Are Some Of The Biggest Surprise Of Your Life? by LawLab247: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Hello Guys, Let's Discuss; What Are Some Of The Biggest Surprise Of Your Life? by EzzyCarter: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hmnnn
Re: Hello Guys, Let's Discuss; What Are Some Of The Biggest Surprise Of Your Life? by vanida6: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Brb cool
Re: Hello Guys, Let's Discuss; What Are Some Of The Biggest Surprise Of Your Life? by vanida6: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
The day dat mumu bacerlona cut my ticket wit bayern munich in champion's league last season sad wit 8-2 trashing,,, sad

i was calculating 560k to cash out dat day if barca win game nah em dey come humili8 den wit 8-2 sad mtcheew for one gud week i was having a nightmare about dat game.

So daz was my biggest suprised in my life for now cuz i did not expect bayern will beat bacerlona dat day sad such a terible, horible day for me dat day.

#HALA MADRID!!
Re: Hello Guys, Let's Discuss; What Are Some Of The Biggest Surprise Of Your Life? by Ajibade123(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Let me think

(1) (Reply)

Top Advantages Of Home Window Tinting / Uber Riders To Pay Higher Fares As Taxi-hailing Company Announces Hike In Prices / #endsars: Northern Youths Assembly Holds Rally In Support Of The NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.