Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira (1232 Views)

Big News For You And Traveling Opportunity To Canada ! / Opportunity To Start Pure Honey Business / Business That I Can Start With 2 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Share this information with any one you feel, it may help

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by NAGUZY: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
interested
how do I join
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by NAGUZY: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
interested
how do I join
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by Galactico4ever(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
For real?
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
NAGUZY:
interested

how do I join

Send an email to the email on my signature
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2020
Tell A Friend
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Investment Opportunity you can use your free work time from home to build wealth.

Send an email to the email contact on this moniker's signature
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2020

Thank you!
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 1:47am On Sep 19, 2020

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team.

Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model.

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2020

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Take advantage of this opportunity
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2020

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a mail
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Indicate your interest by sending a mail

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Indicate your interest by sending a mail

Thank you!
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by SavageMaster: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
RedPanthar:
Good Day

I'm Efe, Creative content writing coach

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Thank you

Very vague.

No idea of the length per work and pay rate.

So, if it takes 10 years for the "working partnership", the person will earn #1 Million in 10 years, abi?

Let me not talk further. Just observing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yam / We Have Ago / NOTICE: The Best Way To Advertise Your Goods And Services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.