Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Acquire Affordable Dry-land Along Lekki-epe Expressway Just After Ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acquire Affordable Dry-land Along Lekki-epe Expressway Just After Ajah (198 Views)

Grab This Now - 1 Minute After Ajah 2 Bedroom Bungalow With A Shop 7.5M / Land for 1.8million after Ajah.. Read more! / Filling Station For Sale, After Ajah, Good Location, With 10 Pump And Truck Incl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acquire Affordable Dry-land Along Lekki-epe Expressway Just After Ajah by Paschal5835(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
AYHOMES & GARDENS

Home is an enjoyable, happy place where you can live, laugh and learn and AYHomes investment limited has dedicated itself to providing the best environment for you to start a home, which is why we are introducing AYHOMES & GARDENS

AYHOMES & GARDENS is a Buy and Build Estate sponsored by Ayhomes investment limited, perfectly situated at the center of the new Lagos, it is a 1min drive off the Lekki-Epe expressway.

LOCATION - IGANDO AREA, BEFORE ELEKO JUNCTION

SIZE :600sqm

PRICE : 8m

PROMO PRICE : 7m

TITLE : GOVERNMENT ALLOCATION

FACILITIES :
Good road network
Drainage system
Recreational areas
Portable water
Electricity
Fenced and gated community

LANDMARKS:
Greenspring School
Coscharis Motors
Amen Estate
Eleko Beach
Beach estate
Pan African university
Dangote refinery
Free trade zone
Crescent university.
10mins from Shoprite sangotedo
25mins from VGC Ajah.

For inquiries and inspection, call/ text : +2348164998942

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Question: Where is AYHOMES AND GARDENS located? Answer: AYHOMES AND GARDENS is located at Igando Area before Eleko Junction Km 42 lekki Epe Express way,
1 mins off the Express. Lagos Nigeria.

Question: Who is the developer of Answer: AYHOMES INVESTMENT LIMITED.

Question: What types of infrastructure will the developer provide?
Answer: Perimeter fencing, Gate House and Earth Road.

Question: What is the payment structure? Answer: Outright Payment – N7,000,000 Per Plot (3) Months – N7,200,000 Per Plot

Question: Would there be any development levy? Answer: YES. N1,000, 000 Per Plot and to be paid before physical allocation.

Question: What is Development level?
Answer: It is the cost paid for the placement of Infrastructure within the estate.

Question: Would there be any survey fee? Answer: YES. N500,000 PER PLOT signed by Registered Surveyor and it is required at me of payment. Special Consideration When Buying More than a plot. 2 – 3 Plots --------
N1,000,000 4 - 6 Plots -------- N2,000,000

Question: Would there be an agreement fee? Answer: YES the agreement fee referred to as DEED OF ASSIGNMENT FEE is N100, 000 PER PLOT and it is required at me of Payment.

Question: Will there be extra charges for commercial plots and corner piece plots?
Answer: Yes, it Commercial Plots attracts 20% surcharge while Corner piece attract an additional 10% charge.

Question: When will my plot(s) be allocated to me?
Answer: Physical allocation is done quarterly. For subscribers to be eligible for physical allocation, they must have complete full payment for plot price and other statutory charges.

Question: What do I get after completion of payment for the land?
Answer: Purchased Receipt, Acknowledgment Leer and Contract of Sales Agreement.
Six (6) Months – N7, 500,000 Per Plot –
AYHOMES AND GARDENS
AYHOMES & GARDENS

Question: When do I get my deed of assignment and survey?
Answer: Deed of Assignment and Survey would be given to each subscriber who has completed payment on the day of physical allocation.

Question: What type of Title does AYHOMES AND GARDENS have on the land? Answer: Government Allocation

Question: Is the road to the Estate motor able?
Answer: Yes the road to the Estate is motor able and well tarred.

Question: Is there any me limit to commence work on my land after allocation?
Answer: No there is no me limit to commence work but after the Building Plan approval has been sought and received from the appropriate authorities. However maintainers of undeveloped plots must be done frequently for the safety of the residents living in the estate.

Question: Answer: Can I resell my plot(s) or property?
Answer: YES, but the company has to be duly informed for documentation.

Question: Can I pay cash to your agent? Answer: We strongly advise that all payments should be made to AYHOMES INVESTMENT LIMITED
FIRST BANK 2034027305. Otherwise, cheque(s) should be issued in favour of AYHOMES INVESTMENT LIMITED. shall not accept any responsibility for any liability that may arise, as a result of deviation from the above instructions.

Question: What is the size of the plot?
Answer: 600sqm

Question: If I paid outright payment or installments payment for my plot(s) and I’m no longer interested, can I get a refund? Answer: YES but it would be subjected to getting another buyer and less 30% administration fee. A 3 months period would be allowed for the vendor to process the payment. Also note that the refund will be made only after the plots(s) has been resold.

(Please, fill and sign the column below to indicate you have read and understood the contents of this document)
Subscribers Name……………………………………………………………... Signature………………………………… Date…………………………….

Re: Acquire Affordable Dry-land Along Lekki-epe Expressway Just After Ajah by Paschal5835(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Get a dry land for easy building and development.
Re: Acquire Affordable Dry-land Along Lekki-epe Expressway Just After Ajah by Paschal5835(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
BUY LAND AND GET AN ASSET FOR LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Spacious For Sale 4bedroom Fully Detached Duplex@ Ajah Lekki 45m / Yaba Sale / Event Center For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.