Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Iphone 7plus Was Stolen Pls, Need Your Advise Pls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Iphone 7plus Was Stolen Pls, Need Your Advise Pls (284 Views)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Iphone 7plus Was Stolen Pls, Need Your Advise Pls by waro: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
PLEASE ADMIN MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE.
GREETINGS TO ALL NAIRALAND ELDERS, PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON HOW TO TRACK MY IPHONE 7PLUS AND OTHER VALUABLES THAT WAS STOLEN FROM ME LAST WEEK, THE LOCATION ON THE IPHONE IS SWITCHED OFF, I HAVE TRIED THE FIND MY PHONE OPTION STILL ALL TO NO AVAIL.

ALSO, I WAS TOLD TO TRACK THE THE PHONE THROUGH THE POLICE INTELLIGENT UNIITE WHICH I DID BUT WAS TOLD TO PROVIDE THE IEME CODE AND 35K AS TRACKING FEE.

AM JUST WORRIED BASE ON THE FACT THAT THE POLICE MIGHT WANT TO EXTORT ME FURTHER. PLEASE, I NEED ADVICE ON TO GO GET BACK MY PHONE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: My Iphone 7plus Was Stolen Pls, Need Your Advise Pls by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
If n anigeria just go buy another one , no bother tracking or involving police
Talking from experience. U would just lose both side
Re: My Iphone 7plus Was Stolen Pls, Need Your Advise Pls by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Do citizens of Europe pay to the police to help them recover their stolen goods?
Re: My Iphone 7plus Was Stolen Pls, Need Your Advise Pls by Unrated900(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Have the matter reported already

For safety so they won’t go rob with your valuable hence putting you in jeopardy

As for your phone please forget it

Your phone is a gunner.
Re: My Iphone 7plus Was Stolen Pls, Need Your Advise Pls by OkuFaba(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
That phone dey show glass now dey observe him new buyer.. Take that 35k, add money and go and buy another phone, as for your iPhone, it has signed its final separation from you

1 Like

Re: My Iphone 7plus Was Stolen Pls, Need Your Advise Pls by Mayng01(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sorry for your loss. Please, don’t throw good money after bad money, the cash in your hand is a good money, while the cash or item stolen away from you is a bad money. Chances of using good money to recover bad money is very low, mostly ends in disaster cos one might lose both, so what’s the essence. Try to raise more money, add to the 35k you are planning to gift police & get a new phone. God will provide for you & cater for your loss. As for the thief, his / her news will will soon flood the internet & reaching naira land itself, & won’t be a pleasant one, a notorious one, like being burnt to death. His days are numbered. Continue with your life & stop dwelling in the memory. Shalom!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Knight Dupe Bishop, Others Of N20million / Family Of Charles Duruji Calls For Justice Over The Killing Of Their Son In A Po / Let's Compile Names Of Those Killed By Sars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.