Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China (2560 Views)

India Shipping Agent Needed / Who Knws A Good Shipping Agent From China To Nigeria / Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Nicargo: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2020
iDavidTC:

What's your WhatsApp?

Hello there, here is our whatsapp contact 081 - 3426 - 3408
Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by JenJen007: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Bluezy13:

I have read lots of unfavourable comments about Tugrow.
Please, I am also in need of a trustworthy agent urgently.

Please can someone confirm if Fiatlogistics is legit...
Their office is at Agege, Lagos.
Please it is urgent.
Thanks.

Nobody should patronise these people o. They are very very fraudulent. They have been holding my goods since last month o. Goods worth about 500 dollars. And their lines are now switched off.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by JenJen007: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Bluezy13:
Help!!!

Please, I am currently chatting with a Fiatlogistics agent.
I need to know if they are legit and trustworthy.
Thank you.

Nobody should patronise these people o. They are very very fraudulent. They have been holding my goods since last month o. Goods worth about 500 dollars. And their lines are now switched off.
Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Charlie2049(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
daddytime:
I need a reliable shipping agent to move a package from China, with a very competitive shipping and clearing price, please.

Feloman Cargo Nig Ltd
Is your trust partner, custom licensed Agent, clearing and forwarding export and import both at the airport and seaport.
Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by tugrow(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
JenJen007:

ah who sponsor you
Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Xyzkwenu(f): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Experience with St. Patrick's International Logistics based on what several people have complained about on social media

St Patrick International Logistics
3 Jaiyeola Ajatta St, Ajao Estate, Lagos
+8613710706073
+8615920468789
0810 195 1252

https://maps.app./9aKG3vkw4Xw2KVAJ9

1. Timeliness: 0/10
Normal air cargo often takes more than 2 weeks & sea cargo takes more than 6 months.
The company has big challenges when it comes to keeping to time.

2. Price: 0/10
Prices often change when it is time for pick up after exposing the customer to long suffering. Price is not stable. Prices are not published on social media eg WhatsApp or website.

3. Size: 0/10
Company doesn't have large and multiple warehouses/pickup points in Lagos. They use a residential flat in Ajao with little space so large goods are left outside in the rain with no security man. Company uses rivals like Skycargo to ship & add their markup.

4. Customer service: 0/10 Company has no professional staff but rude, irritating & unprofessional staff. They don't always answer calls or respond to texts/chats.

5. Reliability: 0/10
The staff over-estimate weights & volumes. They don't have funtional tape or weighing scale in their Lagos office for confirmation of size and weight. Several disputes arise due to over invoicing. They can change other terms of agreement after collecting consignment eg destination, delivery mode.

6. Tracker with real time updates: 0/10
Tracking number is not provided to customers. They have no Web based tracker for monitoring time, location and status before pickup.

7. Compensation Policy for lost items: 0/10
Company does not acknowledge possibility of lost items even after 2 years & they don't have a written policy on compensation plan for lost or damaged items.

8. Goodwill: 0/10
Their reputation is stained due to extortion of customers. They are notorious for the following:
Failure to follow up with airline & shipper on timely shipments. Incurring demurage & passing cost to client. Failure to settle custom duty & maintain good standings with the customs officials. Several people have openly expressed disappointment with the company on social media.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2020
AbujaDresscode:

Why are you insulting me? I charge for my service. I'm not one of those who say "private chat me".
If he wants an affordable and efficient service, I'll introduce him. If he's not interested, no qualms.

It's a free world.
It's your business.
Wish you the best.
Why charging just to introduce him? How many times have they charge you for all the free things you learn from this forum?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2020
JenJen007:

They have lost my item before. But I use another way and collected my money from them.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by grafikii: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Goldenrod1:

7.1/kg @ 485 And 430/kg for custom clearing
Please can you give me contact of NBC logistics. Thanks
Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Goldenrod1: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2020
grafikii:

Please can you give me contact of NBC logistics. Thanks

I won't be recommending them again.

Those people are bunch of nonsense people. Not until I experience their wacky services, then I had time to go and be reading the reviews of Google with 98.8% are Negative reviews.
How will you tell me you forgot to ship my orders for almost 2 weeks, you didn't discover

If you are using this NBc, make sure your are disturbing them until you get your goods
Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Bluezy13(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
JenJen007:

I read your message late after I just have sent them money.
Till date, I haven't heard from them.
please I need to reach out to you to know if you have been able to reach them.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Evar04(f): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
[Its been over month plus now and tugrow hasn't send my goods yet,they are telling me their ship was seized by Chinese custom, even with customers on my neck,i swear i have remain calm with them but them ignoring me over chats,that i cannot take, please someone should talk to them on my behalf,i need my goods back they are perishables items in them, please tugrow logistics quote author=tugrow post=95022262]08182581068 pls send me messages here [/quote]
Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by tugrow(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Evar04:
[Its been over month plus now and tugrow hasn't send my goods yet,they are telling me their ship was seized by Chinese custom, even with customers on my neck,i swear i have remain calm with them but them ignoring me over chats,that i cannot take, please someone should talk to them on my behalf,i need my goods back they are perishables items in them, please tugrow logistics quote author=tugrow post=95022262]08182581068 pls send me messages here
im
Sorry for your experience with us , who is your customer services assistant?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Evar04(f): 7:32am On May 13, 2022
Catherine,i still haven't gotten any feedback from them since my last complain
tugrow:
im

Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Evar04(f): 7:44am On May 13, 2022
Please sir/madam, help me out with my goods,its over 4 months now
tugrow:
im

Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Evar04(f): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is to the management of @tugrow,i will really need your assistance concerning my request.my goods finally arrived after several months of waiting due to the issue your logistics had with Chinese custom,before the goods arrived,late last month,a form was sent to me that i choose either to be compensated or still wait at the arrivals of the goods, I filled the form because i want to be compensated.unfortuntaly the goods has arrived but I don't have the money to clear the goods because i had to do refund to all my customers that made orders with me & to settle my debt.my request now is that i want to be compensated instead of clearing thr goods..... please help me out on this.Thanks
tugrow:
im

Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by Evar04(f): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
tugrow:
im
She said there is nothing she can do.Sorry for your experience with us , who is your customer services assistant?

Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by graceama: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=Evar04 post=115347755][/quote]

@tugrow what is wrong with your logistics? Goods paid for since June uptil now is yet to be received with different excuses all the time. This is someone's business we are talking about ��
Re: I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China by isaactolu: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
@tugrow what is going on with my order, what is causing this delay and no update from you? I made a ship-only order since last month, I was directed to Julius to get your china address, and he confirmed the order was delivered on the 28th of July yet up till this very moment no update and no delivery. This is the FedEx Tracking ID to confirm the goods have reached your address since 28th 275813095782

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Collaborate With China To Set Up 100 Rice Mills / How Do I Change The Postal Code For My Payoneer Card Before It Is Been Shipped / The 9 People In Your Life Keeping You From Getting Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.