Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Converting Chrome Book To Windows - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Converting Chrome Book To Windows (424 Views)

Samsung Chrome Book For Sale / Samsung Chrome Book For Sale / Samsung Chrome Book For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Converting Chrome Book To Windows by SwitChocolate(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
I have a chrome book I want to have it converted to regular windows. How much do you think this will cost?
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by SwitChocolate(m): 5:29am On Sep 15, 2020
Anyone?
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by ranksz: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2020
I have one too. Don't think it's easy
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by SwitChocolate(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Help
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by Basiljoe: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
I think the best you can do is converting to Android OS. Not sure of windows but you can check extensively on Google.
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by SwitChocolate(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Basiljoe:
I think the best you can do is converting to Android OS. Not sure of windows but you can check extensively on Google.

Thanks for the tip. That's not a bad idea. Any one you can recommend me to for this?
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by Basiljoe: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
SwitChocolate:

Thanks for the tip. That's not a bad idea. Any one you can recommend me to for this?
Where's your location?
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by SwitChocolate(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Basiljoe:

Where's your location?

I can do ikeja. Idimu axis is my base
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by Basiljoe: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2020
SwitChocolate:

I can do ikeja. Idimu axis is my base
That's far from me. Go through this: https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/7021273?hl=en
If you can't do it by yourself you will have to bring It to me at Ajah.
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by nues1769: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2020
SwitChocolate:
I have a chrome book I want to have it converted to regular windows. How much do you think this will cost?

Post the chromebook make and model
I have converted a few but it depends on the make and model
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by SwitChocolate(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Basiljoe:

That's far from me. Go through this: https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/7021273?hl=en
If you can't do it by yourself you will have to bring It to me at Ajah.

Thanks. Can I have your contact?
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by SwitChocolate(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
nues1769:

Post the chromebook make and model
I have converted a few but it depends on the make and model

Thanks

It's Samsung

Model : MODEL CODE: XE500C21-AZ2US
Re: Converting Chrome Book To Windows by Basiljoe: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
SwitChocolate:

Thanks. Can I have your contact?

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Iphone X 64gb / The Need For Ewallets In Nigeria And Skrill Nigeria As The Popular Ewallet / Farily Used 5hp Panasonic Standing AC For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.