Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

This Is To Clear The Blasphemous Conspiracy Creeping In That JESUS CHRIST Is Luc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is To Clear The Blasphemous Conspiracy Creeping In That JESUS CHRIST Is Luc (185 Views)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / The god Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The god Behind Ritual Killings / The god Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Comes Not But To Steal Kill And Destroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is To Clear The Blasphemous Conspiracy Creeping In That JESUS CHRIST Is Luc by MistadeRegal(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please, do this very work of little piece of evangelism. Our faith as Christians have always been threatened but we must not let our coming generations be misled by the new development to make our LORD JESUS CHRIST be called what He is not all in the name of BATTLE FOR SOUL OWNERSHIP.

The Bible did not prove nor say JESUS CHRIST is Lucifer as some conspiracy theorists are now trying to make the world believe all because of the same battles they're waging against the Bible and Christians and same as that of those printing corrupted and perverted versions and translations.

Lucifer was called what was below:

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

You see what Lucifer there was called by the Bible?
Lucifer was called "son of the morning".

Now see where they're trying to cause confusion from by misquoting, quoting corrupted versions, misinterpreting, :

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Now you all can see there is a difference between the "son of the morning" and "THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR".

Therefore, Lucifer has been called the "son of the morning" while JESUS CHRIST said He has the power to make and give anyone who overcomes the MORNING STAR, because He already is the BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR.

Therefore, do not let our generations to come believe in this heresy and theory going round the world slowly. This tactical fire must be quenched before our generations to come are fed with the same.

JESUS CHRIST is GOD Himself and Lucifer is among His creations.

Please, do what you think is right with this. But understand that the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST must not be watched converted to something else all because He is hated.

GOD bless you as you do what is right.

1 Like

Re: This Is To Clear The Blasphemous Conspiracy Creeping In That JESUS CHRIST Is Luc by sonmvayina(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
The morning star is Mary his mother... It is one of her title..

1 Share

Re: This Is To Clear The Blasphemous Conspiracy Creeping In That JESUS CHRIST Is Luc by Kobojunkie: 3:46am On Oct 31, 2020
MistadeRegal:
Please, do this very work of little piece of evangelism. Our faith as Christians have always been threatened but we must not let our coming generations be misled by the new development to make our LORD JESUS CHRIST be called what He is not all in the name of BATTLE FOR SOUL OWNERSHIP.

The Bible did not prove nor say JESUS CHRIST is Lucifer as some conspiracy theorists are now trying to make the world believe all because of the same battles they're waging against the Bible and Christians and same as that of those printing corrupted and perverted versions and translations.

Lucifer was called what was below:

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

You see what Lucifer there was called by the Bible?
Lucifer was called "son of the morning".

Now see where they're trying to cause confusion from by misquoting, quoting corrupted versions, misinterpreting, :

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Now you all can see there is a difference between the "son of the morning" and "THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR".

Therefore, Lucifer has been called the "son of the morning" while JESUS CHRIST said He has the power to make and give anyone who overcomes the MORNING STAR, because He already is the BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR.

Therefore, do not let our generations to come believe in this heresy and theory going round the world slowly. This tactical fire must be quenched before our generations to come are fed with the same.

JESUS CHRIST is GOD Himself and Lucifer is among His creations.

Please, do what you think is right with this. But understand that the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST must not be watched converted to something else all because He is hated.

GOD bless you as you do what is right.
Roflmao!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Given that the name Lucifer was coined by King David, I don't think anyone ought to pay attention to it or be afraid of it at all.

That said, according to Revelation 22(or was it 21), Jesus Christ is indeed the one labelled the Morning Star.

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Osteen September 2020 / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! GOD Has Given Me A New Heart!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.