Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness (75732 Views)

Eniola Kuburat Dies After Brief Illness / Alfred Rotimi Dies After A Brief Illness / Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by RPG2020(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
2020 don collect many soul including my dad keep resting in peace ✌️ those who lost their lives � rest in peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by Mbbscentric(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
olaboy33:
I last saw him in his sienna, driving along the university road.

RIP sir.

Like last three months?
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by ElValiente(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Rest in peace Chief Agbabiaka
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by Ategberoson(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
I remembered one of his old movie that's where I learnt at the adage at my tender age "ti owo eni o ba ti té ekú idaa, akí bere ikú to paá baba eni

Yoruba nation will understand this adage

rest on Prof, your legacy and Yoruba culture you've promoted will lingered on in our memory
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by SAMBARRY: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Gbadebo19:
Success Has Many Faces, It Is Not Compulsory For Other People To See Things The Way You See It.
wontunde oooo

Please I hate hypocrisy with perfect hatred aka abosi.maybe them born you yesterday I no understand.abi shey you think 2+2 is always 4?

Ewolabosi gannn?

As Nairamarley will sing " we know as e dey go".majekasoroju cool
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by SAMBARRY: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
No two persons in the same career will have the same level of success. Baba may have 6 kids he is training in the university plus extended family wahala. But the young lady may have no dependents. There are too many variables at play.

/
Na them lipsrsealed

No 2 persons in the same career will have the same level of success? Yeah right when the likes of Jide kosoko, Yinka Quadri,ogogo,Lanre Hassan and other Nollywood veterans have been in the buisness since the era of Herbert ogunde and are way older than her in age, experience and expertise.theyre even teachers in the game

Secondly you talked about the baba prof having kids and extended family to cater for? lipsrsealed edeyin leyin abosiiiiiii for once.mafinumi Momo jeeeee lipsrsealed

The said Nollywood actress we're talking about also has kids.as a matter of fact she has 2 kids and one of them graduated from Babcock University and we all know how much private universities charge.
wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by Keizzmann(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
And one Nollywood actress recently did house warming of her mansion and claimed she has been in Nollywood for 20 years meanwhile this baba prof must have been in Nollywood when she was still in primary school and they all claim it's hardwork.na professor wey no also dey hardworking! wink

Are you seeing what I'm seeing? wink

What are seeing are different eras in a money industry, with different opportunities exploited

Simple
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by SAMBARRY: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
classicfrank4u:

How sure are you he doesn't have a mansion?
*yawns*

The other day pa James was complaining about his poor state of his home,many of her senior colleagues have died from diseases that they didn't have the money to treat.lets drop the pretense lipsrsealed
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by Mintum: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Very good actor, I fell in love with his acting after watching Sango, all of them in the that movie were superb. RIP Baba
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by SAMBARRY: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Praktikals:

She is a small girl with a big god
that's crystal clear.unfortunately I see a lot of her fans here trying to call white black for me
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by SAMBARRY: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
buygala:

You think giving head and swallowing different men's cum isn't hardwork?

Try tasting your own semen for a start...

Late Prof was obviously hardworking...My Nollywood actresses are equally diligent and hardworking in their headwork smiley

A round of applause for all Ashawos out tehre jare...without you girls, all these working-from-home prostitutes called girlfriends would have sent us all to hell..

Thanks to you all for making puna available and affordable...na una try pass cool

RIP to oga Prof sha...His manhood lives on smiley
see how these ones are exposing their lives to danger and sticking their Deeks into women's v@jyna that they don't know and don't know the Numerous men that have slotted their Deeks into the v@jyna as they have lipsrsealed

Smh
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by Ayobami7(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Rip
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by SAMBARRY: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Keizzmann:

What are seeing are different eras in a money industry, with different opportunities exploited

Simple
cut the crap

The older ones in the industry are still opened to the opportunities yet Na the young ladies dey divorce and shortly after buy Jeep? Are you adding it up? wink
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by amuwo1980: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Scarrr:
u b oloribu omo

What u saying afon?
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by yemi1504: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by yemi1504: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
And one Nollywood actress recently did house warming of her mansion and claimed she has been in Nollywood for 20 years meanwhile this baba prof must have been in Nollywood when she was still in primary school and they all claim it's hardwork.na professor wey no also dey hardworking! wink

Are you seeing what I'm seeing? wink

You dey listen to those politicians' Oloshos ni? Abeg, no believe them o
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by yemi1504: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Baba, I dey feel you jare. Most of those "actresses" are glorified oloshos!

For the highest bidders, our politicians and the very successful yahoo boys or bombers
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by yemi1504: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Na them lipsrsealed

No 2 persons in the same career will have the same level of success? Yeah right when the likes of Jide kosoko, Yinka Quadri,ogogo,Lanre Hassan and other Nollywood veterans have been in the buisness since the era of Herbert ogunde and are way older than her in age, experience and expertise.theyre even teachers in the game

Secondly you talked about the baba prof having kids and extended family to cater for? lipsrsealed edeyin leyin abosiiiiiii for once.mafinumi Momo jeeeee lipsrsealed

The said Nollywood actress we're talking about also has kids.as a matter of fact she has 2 kids and one of them graduated from Babcock University and we all know how much private universities charge.
wink

Abi o, tell him, my Yoruba bro.

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by BennyDon: 2:11am On Sep 15, 2020
buygala:

You think giving head and swallowing different men's cum isn't hardwork?

Try tasting your own semen for a start...

Late Prof was obviously hardworking...My Nollywood actresses are equally diligent and hardworking in their headwork smiley

A round of applause for all Ashawos out tehre jare...without you girls, all these working-from-home prostitutes called girlfriends would have sent us all to hell..

Thanks to you all for making puna available and affordable...na una try pass cool

RIP to oga Prof sha...His manhood lives on smiley

Baddezt grin
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by BennyDon: 2:11am On Sep 15, 2020
May Prof's soul RIP
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by mofeireoluwa(f): 4:01am On Sep 15, 2020
May your soul rest in peace my Oga and may the Lord be with the family you left behind.
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by zinny377(f): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2020
May his soul rest in peace...Amen!
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by slim002: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
I remember this great prof while I was in unilorin. An erudite scholar per excellence. He was remarkable with his words in welcoming pax at Commonwealth Head of Nation games.
I enjoyed working some side hustle with him during my university years too... worked with him on one of his mind-blowing inaugural lectures way back then.
Too bad I didn't see you since then...and now I had to read about your exit online cry
RIP SIR
Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by 2unde08(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
[His very rich man he was Dean of faculty of art in university of ilorin am close to him....hebjust leave a very low key life quote author=classicfrank4u post=93922667]

How sure are you he doesn't have a mansion?[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Staring At Tboss' Cleavage (Photo) / Alibaba: Cossy Orjiakor Held At Airport For Two Hours Due To Her Alarming Boobs / Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.