Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Bulk Sales Of Ladies Wave-on(s) & Attachment (different Type) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulk Sales Of Ladies Wave-on(s) & Attachment (different Type) (1814 Views)

Lab/ward Coats For Bulk Sales / Raw Food Packaging,& Bulk Sales / Irish Spring In Bulk Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sales Of Ladies Wave-on(s) & Attachment (different Type) by bollyfolly: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2011
My Fellow Landers,

Plz is there any one with an idea on where & how to get Ladies weavons and attachments directly from the manufacturers??
I want to venture into bulk and retail selling and i need your direction.

Kindly let me know the capital that will be enough to start the Buz, Your contribution, response will be appreciated,
Re: Bulk Sales Of Ladies Wave-on(s) & Attachment (different Type) by dguvnur(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
Re: Bulk Sales Of Ladies Wave-on(s) & Attachment (different Type) by temmao: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

my name is Antonio Tauri and I work for a private european import-export company. We have business relationship with various manufactures, from Europe as from Brazil, Us and Asia. If you are looking for european goods or products for your trading business, please feel free to contact me.

We will establish an office/show-room in Lagos in the next months and we would be pleased to be your business partner in the future.

We are also looking for nigerian business people that want to start a retail selling activity. Please feel free to contact me and send me your business request at my mail: antonio.tauri@yahoo.it

To Bollyfolly. I have large quantity and various type of Ladies weavons to sell. What about starting to talk about your business with us? As I already wrote we are looking for people interested in retail selling activity and we can try to support your project.

To everybody that can be interested to start to talk about business. Please feel free to contact me by mail, reporting your zone, your activity (start-up project or already existing trading activity) and your trading needs.

Thank you so much,

Antonio

antonio.tauri@yahoo.it

(1) (Reply)

How To Trade The Forex Market Successfully In Nigeria / Youth Empowerment Centre / Media Accent Nigeria : Social Media Management... 10 Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.