Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her (494 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her by mbahdi(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Pardon my English.
I meet this girl few months back,never knew she has being crushing on me,but don't know how to approach me,so a week to their youth day at church she with her other friends that are my close associate came to me to invite me which I honoured.ever since then we became best of friends,since we live in the same area,each time she's going home from church she will come and wait for me after closing we then go home together.
One thing leading to the other I asked her out,and she said she will get back to me,it was her dream come true,cause she has being expecting that from me.
After few weeks of dating I called my parents that have seen a girl I want to marry,when I told them her tribe,hell was let loose.my parents were like am not even allowed to marry outside my village talk less of another tribe as if am a baby.
But my problem now is about my girl,I never knew she's just a kid,her stature deceived me,she's just 17yrs,but looks 22.
She just finished her school sat last year 2019,and she got admitted into OAU,but due to the Corona virus she hasn't resume,
The problem is that I don't want her to further, but she wudnt listen to me,not that am greedy,but cause of her condition,she was a victim of rape last year before I meet her.and the rape has many bad effects on her,when I asked her out she hasn't said yes to me and she started visiting me, in which we have being knacking seriously.and I must say she has gone far in f***k.
All these are my reasons of not wanting her to further cause she will be a completely hoe before coming out of the university.
Please I nid advice on how to help her out, forget about my parents treats.cause have told her I will call it a quit once she enters school
Re: My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her by DonBenny77(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kill your mum first without a trace then marry her...
That's the logical thing to do if you must marry her grin
Re: My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Listen to your mother and heed to her advice.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her by Uzomacharles: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Only you know where your shoe dey pain you
Re: My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
DonBenny77:
Evil evil evil. Don't kill her, just wait till she dies then you marry the babe...
But on a serious note, the story no complete.whats your mother's reasons for insisting you shouldn't marry her?
Re: My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her by mbahdi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
DonBenny77:
You must be a bad influence
Re: My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her by uglodoh(f): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tale by moonlight
Re: My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her by emeijeh(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wait, you said she has gone far in what? grin
Re: My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her by chimezieeze98: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Guy.... Gone are the days you try to please someone at your own inconvenience.

I am not saying you should disrespect your family, but believe me it's better you make your own choice and fail than to follow another person's device and still fail.

If the person in question is who you know you will love to spend the rest of your life with, you don't need an outsider to give you the go ahead.

I used thewird outsider because once you marry, it is you, your spouse, and your kids..... Before any other person.

Your mom has lived her life..... Do not let her live yours.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her by 4reala(m): 1:44am On Sep 15, 2020
Guy, please allow and encourage the girl go school and free your mind from her, that is the best gift u can offer her. And if she will be urs she would come back to u. Though both of u are already how's cos you are already backing ourselves
Re: My Mum Said Over Her Dead Body Will I Marry Her by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:49am On Sep 15, 2020
How old are you?

(1) (Reply)

Four Dead, Others Injured in Anambra Auto Crash (Photos) / Nigerian Pastors Help Us To ‘cash Out’ — Yahoo Boy Confesses / Two OGITECH Students Believed To Be Dead After Indigenes Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.