Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Learn How To Make Money On Uber - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Learn How To Make Money On Uber (373 Views)

Bring your car for weekly payment on Uber/Bolt / I Need A Car For Weekly Remittance On Uber/bolt In Lagos / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Money On Uber by taxiappguy: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hello everyone, I trust we are all keeping safe and staying healthy.

Would you like to earn money on Uber? Our Guide to Uber ebook has all the information you require, including trips and tricks for earning more. Included in the guide for free are Rental and Hire purchase agreement templates, vehicle inspection checklists and a guarantor form. The author has done over 2000 trips as a driver, has managed several vehicles on the platform as well as worked as an Uber ambassador and has introduced over 500 people to ridesharing.

To purchase the guide for 1000 Naira, simply click on the link in my signature to chat with me. After purchase, you can provide feedback or ask me any questions you may have and I will be happy to guide you through the process.

Cheers,

Taxi App Guy.

Re: Learn How To Make Money On Uber by taxiappguy: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2020
Hello
Re: Learn How To Make Money On Uber by taxiappguy: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello
Re: Learn How To Make Money On Uber by taxiappguy: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hello
Re: Learn How To Make Money On Uber by taxiappguy: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Hello
Re: Learn How To Make Money On Uber by taxiappguy: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone, I trust we are all keeping safe and staying healthy.

Would you like to earn money on Uber? Our Guide to Uber ebook has all the information you require, including trips and tricks for earning more. Included in the guide for free are Rental and Hire purchase agreement templates, vehicle inspection checklists and a guarantor form. The author has done over 2000 trips as a driver, has managed several vehicles on the platform as well as worked as an Uber ambassador and has introduced over 500 people to ridesharing.

To purchase the guide for 1000 Naira, simply click on the link in my signature to chat with me. After purchase, you can provide feedback or ask me any questions you may have and I will be happy to guide you through the process.

Cheers,

Taxi App Guy.

(1) (Reply)

2003 Camry Brainbox / SOLD!!! Registered 2006 Lexus GX470 . Call 08023295044 / For Sale!!! Nigerian Used Toyota Camry LE 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.