Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him (6241 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by spunky425(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2020

A lot of drama happened today on Twitter Nigeria and one of the most interesting is that of Nollywood actor and ladies man, Timini Egbuson.

While the origin of the drama can’t be ascertained, the start can be traced to a moment Timini’s known 19-year-old girlfriend, Lydia Agahan, called out a Toju for repeatedly sleeping with Timini.

The Toju however vainly boasts she has slept with the Nollywood actor on several occasions – “not once, not twice”.

Another girl who seems to be friends with Toju then backed her, telling Lydia to focus on her life as Timini “is for the streets.”

Subsequently, more girls came out to back the claim that he really is for the street as half of Lagos has received from Timini.

Read more;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/09/drama-as-timinis-girlfriend-lydia-fights-several-girls-for-sleeping-with-the-actor/
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by daddytime(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
See the thing wey dem dey fight over sef.

E be like pikin wey oyibo forget inside ship.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by NobleAngell(f): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Timini, I always knew these your good looks are only gonna get you in trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by decatalyst(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Key word "a man for the streets"!

Just imagine the level of stupidity being displayed by these future wife of some men, and the over hyped little boy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by NobleAngell(f): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
daddytime:

See your mouth like nyash.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by majamajic(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
19yrs fighting in public over a man ?

Men are getting more scarce

1 Like

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by decatalyst(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
NobleAngell:

We never finish one, una two don start round two?

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Odion2016(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
He is national cake..
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Jafar1: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Why be say na only girls dey fight becos of boys?
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
daddytime:

grin grin grin you're evulll mehn cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ladies follow fckboys, then act shocked when fckboys do what fckboys do.

There is nothing special about being a fckboy’s girl. Don’t even delude yourself into thinking you are the one to fix him and tame his community penis. Nahhh, the energy you will use in fighting other women can be used in supporting the right man.

Guys like Timini are good for taking Instagram pictures. Those ones you post and people would comment “God when?”- That is about it. They break up with you and you are very angry, because you look back and you realize there was no value except penîs. Sadly, there are many of his kind and they are even one of the easiest to befriend, because their cut-off mark is pretty low, vain and shallow.

Ladies, get your priorities right and have sense as 2020 ends...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Eife(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Baddest
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Hintona(f): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ahhh so the part he used to act as a Playboy in Nollywood movies is really how he is

And I thought he could act so well not knowing na so him be

Mtchewww smh

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Omoluabi16(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
These children should go and do something with their lives instead of dragging about how many times they. pulled off their panties. Where are their parents gan?? SM drama.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by WallStreetfx(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lydia gahan, that beautiful girl wey rock rema for ginger video. Good boy like me dey available to date her na street she won go date. This life no balance at all.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by daddytime(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
NobleAngell:

Na so your nyansh small? grin
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by RamessesIV(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
If this is true then am really disappointed that lydia is young and beautiful I wonder why she will be dragging a community penis that are more men in entertainment industry to move on to and she's beautiful self with her new found fame
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Michelle55: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Community preeq is now more important than Nigeria problems, issorai
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oko ni won jafun,check siggy and be like timini
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Eazie351(m): 1:29am On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Magnoliaa(f): 5:24am On Sep 15, 2020
pocohantas:

There is nothing special about being a fckboy’s girl. Don’t even delude yourself into thinking you are the one to fix him and tame his community penis. Nahhh, the energy you will use in fighting other women can be used in supporting the right man.

Guys like Timini are good for taking Instagram pictures. Those ones you post and people would comment “God when?”- That is about it. They break up with you and you are very angry, because you look back and you realize there was no value except penîs. Sadly, there are many of his kind and they are even one of the easiest to befriend, because their cut-off mark is pretty low, vain and shallow.

Thank you for this Sense Pill, dear. kiss

I feel like giving you a hug right now, and stamping an approval seal on this post a million times, over and over and over again.

This - no - this. piece of advice. is a treasure. To be digested, written down on a paper so a girl can go back to it if she ever forgets.

And it says so much to me, because, this yeye boy WAS (as at a minute ago) someone I liked. Smh.

And there's a LOT of them like you said. Many of his kind, that I get attracted to or "want" to like, but your words, Palema's and those of a host of other women I follow always keep me in check.

You know, like a compass that guides a traveller.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Magnoliaa(f): 5:27am On Sep 15, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Lydia gahan, that beautiful girl wey rock rema for ginger video. Good boy like me dey available to date her na street she won go date. This life no balance at all.

Good boy like you? Or if not for watin wey suppose be wey no be? undecided
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by pretydiva(f): 5:30am On Sep 15, 2020
Fighting over a man that isn't your husband. What a shame
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Kobicove(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Na who be dis people sef?!
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Nigerian girls will never have sense, including the night newspapers, hungry girls, gold diggers etc. cheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:18am On Sep 15, 2020
WallStreetfx:
She wouldn't do broke boys and those who aren't celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by femi4: 6:20am On Sep 15, 2020
NobleAngell:
Timini, I always knew these your good looks are only gonna get you in trouble.
Good things are not meant for just one person
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by WallStreetfx(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Good boy like you? Or if not for watin wey suppose be wey no be? undecided

U Sabi me for real life nii?
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by WallStreetfx(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
She wouldn't do broke boys and those who aren't celebrities.

How do you know am a broke guy and am not a celebrity?
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2020
So much for this randy short man, some ladies ehn
Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2020
WallStreetfx:

How do you know am a broke guy and am not a celebrity?
Because you are not

1 Like

Re: Drama As Timini’s Girlfriend, Lydia Fights Several Girls For Sleeping With Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
So much for this randy short man, some ladies ehn
Kettle calling pot black, yeye pretender.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did She Bleach Herself? / At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity ...or Still A Virgin? / "For You Alone?" - Fans React To The Breakfast Mercy Aigbe Is Having On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.