Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Non-repayment Of Debt. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Non-repayment Of Debt. (635 Views)

Too Much Of Debt Is Killing Me / Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment / Six Simple Ways To Get Out Of Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-repayment Of Debt. by meobizy(f): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Non-repayment Of Debt. by meobizy(f): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
My debt was paid back, though begrudgingly. This thread serves very little purpose now. That’s the last time I’ll borrow a stranger money. I have learned.

2 Likes

Re: Non-repayment Of Debt. by Nazgul: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sorry you learnt the hard way... I've vowed never to loan anyone money. Most Nigerians are loan defaulters, the worse part is that most times they'll have your money but intentionally decide no to pay you.

Some will even threaten you and call your bluff... telling you to do your worst. It's well

3 Likes

Re: Non-repayment Of Debt. by RSVP: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
meobizy:
My debt was paid back, though begrudgingly. This thread serves very little purpose now. That’s the last time I’ll borrow a stranger money. I have learned.

Come borrow me money.

Re: Non-repayment Of Debt. by meobizy(f): 2:48am On Mar 25, 2022
My new resolve now is buying gifts for myself whenever I take back debts. I need to force-learn this habit of collecting my hard earned money from idiots who didn't deserve it.
Re: Non-repayment Of Debt. by meobizy(f): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lowlifes are the individuals who hold on to one's money. Unfortunately their ways are written on only 90% of the individuals faces. The remaining 10% na based on hope say the person get principles.

(1) (Reply)

The Definitive Guide For Why Cbd Oil Potency Matters And 5 Of The Strongest Cbd / Buy Your Plumbing Materials With Affordable Price / BBNAIJA UPDATES: Biggie Gave The Housemates 20 Minutes To Find Nini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.