Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ai Machine Learning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ai Machine Learning (223 Views)

IN SEARCH OF AI/MACHINE LEARNING INSTITUTE / Machine Learning And How To Start A Career In The Field Of Machine Learning / OAU & UNILAG Students Win DSN Bluechip Inter-campus Machine Learning Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ai Machine Learning by kmanzoor: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
The classical definitions is that it is the studies of algorithms that infer the functions they compute from example results . An examples of this is the " Science of the Learning " publication which is surely the seminal good learning title . In this sense it is said to be system scientist ' s answering to mathematics.

This That is maybe given narrow nowadays , as the order of inferencing a functional from models finds the most difference with classes or regression questions and makes less room with cluster or other issues .

Historically , Machine learning was something of a trend within artificial mind work . AI centered much on logic rather than statistics or Statistics , and prefers he {} and searches to formal optimization . It was also a rather open minded research area in which it is generally difficult to judge rise . The celebrity of Machine learning in a university was likely due to the promise of successes and rising s {} {} some had of AI research in the mid 1980s . Model learning is , in comparison , an extremely well defined area focused on concrete algorithm {} and mathematical questions . Focus focusing on better definition problem with concrete measure of progress Probably help scientists insulate themselves from the discouragement with AI research ( and loss of spending ) .
Re: Ai Machine Learning by seoscandinvpa: 4:37am On Nov 09, 2020
thank you for accepting me in your prestigious forum . it is a sensation for me to be along with you and i also be able to satisfy myself with diverse information about the topic that are raising in this forum .

i want to present myself, my guy is mike , i have been publishing all the forums mentioned in the forum for a large years . i had not had the chance to establish an profile , but due to the interesting material you give here , i decided to do so and post an invitation to be approved by you .

for me it has been a very enriching environment to be in this forum , it has give me the chance to have small meetings with friends who are especially interested in this kind of topic . it has given given the door for me to meet different theorists and opinions .

i would especially be happy to supply you with all the necessary energy in the forum , so that you will have a net and there is a feedback , and that both you and i will utilize all the resources that may be exchanged .

i have been extremely attentive to this forum , that is why , once and i tell you how grateful i am for your made my request to the forum . i would leave you my contacts info and some links there i discovered interesting info .

i am a being who love to research and read about this topic , besides it is important for me to share this knowledge with family and relatives . i love the welcome that they hand to new members to the forum .

i hope more forum like this may be created , and that everyone has access to this important data . i have made created the data available to other people and that they will create an account and be accepted in this forum .

i say goodbye , be placing the one to shares any information about this forum , i shall be constantly active to be continually updates . also , it is a pleasure to be members of this forum , see you later !
Re: Ai Machine Learning by sonnuk: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2020
Machine Learning:
Machine Learning (ML) is basically the field of computer science using computer systems that can make sense of data, just like humans do. In simple words, ML is a kind of artificial intelligence that extracts patterns from raw data using an algorithm or method.

Machine learning
is the field of study that offers computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. ML is one of the most exciting technologies one would ever come across. As the name implies, it gives the computer what makes it more similar to humans.

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce 2020 Registration Still On????? / Rivers State Government Give Date For Re-opening Of Schools / Work From Home And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.