Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) (1521 Views)

Police Holds Meeting Over Bus Drivers Protest In Lagos. / Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team / Extortion: Bus Drivers Protest On Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Commuters Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dozens of Uber and Bolt drivers are protesting in the nation’s capital Abuja against their service providers.

The protesting drivers are calling for a review in charges for services, commissions, and proper profiling of users.

The drivers insist that charges for services in Abuja remain the lowest when compared with other cities in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUFXykfHTVY

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/14/photos-uber-bolt-drivers-protest-in-abuja/

lalasticlala

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
More

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
More

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Everywhere jaga_jaga. Nigeria needs healing.

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by Oblongata: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
God, na God we take beg you, please hep us...

We know say we mumu that time wey we dey vote, we know say we done enter am patapata

Bet please for the sake of say we we

Come and take control for we nation
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by bolaayenimo: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na wa oooo
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dead on arrival....
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
sad
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 15, 2020
This country hard.

May God help us all
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by izombie(m): 6:08am On Sep 15, 2020
I support them. Bolt and Uber made this in a way that their drivers will never make any meaningful money from driving with bolt. Drivers are easily robbed. The commissions they charge is like 25% for every trip and they still charge booking fee for every trip. You can drive for 30 minutes to go pick up a passenger but then the passenger might cancel but you get nothing for the wasted petrol and time. You drive all day but at the end of your shift you check your expenses, check the commissions and booking fee and the money for petrol and your time that's when you will realise that you are going home with nothing. People are just slaving for bolt and Uber.

1 Like

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by seanfer(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2020
izombie:
I support them. Bolt and Uber made this in a way that their drivers will never make any meaningful money from driving with bolt. Drivers are easily robbed. The commissions they charge is like 25% for every trip and they still charge booking fee for every trip. You can drive for 30 minutes to go pick up a passenger but then the passenger might cancel but you get nothing for the wasted petrol and time. You drive all day but at the end of your shift you check your expenses, check the commissions and booking fee and the money for petrol and your time that's when you will realise that you are going home with nothing. People are just slaving for bolt and Uber.

Here in PH bolt commission is 15%. And no other charges. There’s a promo if you Complete 15 rides in a week bolt will take 10% commission.
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Uber/Bolt partners deserve best treatment considering how much stress they face daily. I hope they acede to them coz I don't think government have a say he this
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by ekehopp: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Send me a PM for link to join our 1200+ member strong and very lively Uber-Bolt Telegram group for Abuja drivers.

Be sure to have the Telegram app already installed on your phone before you reach out to me. Cheers.
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by freddy1111: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
hi everyone am fred,am an experience driver,i reside in abuja..am well behaved and honest.i just joined bolt and i need a car to drive for weekly remittance only..my nos is 08166174197..
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) by nazicartel(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bolt driver weh give me back my phone when SARs been stop our motor.... Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 / Has Nigeria Gotten This Worse? / IPOB Chinasa Nworu Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.