Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles (16081 Views)

For Your Pop Ceiling,wall Screeding, Ark Design & Pillar Design / Plaster Of Paris (POP) Ceiling And Interior Designs..... / POP CEILING, PVC CEILING AND ALLIED INTERIOR DECORATION IN NIGERIA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by Ezekiel04: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2011
Hello people in the house. I have a building project nearing completion in Ikorodu. First, i need a good POP ceiling design and its cost. The POP will be for the sitting room measuring 17" x 17". The dinning is measured 10" x 12", bar is 4" x 6" while kitchen is 10" x 8".

I also need a rough quotation for Italian tiles for the same floor measurement.

Can someone please help. I need to prepare for the money. The project must complete by April, 2011.

Thank you all!
Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by COPILLAR(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2011
Why not use pvc ceiling tile that's the latest style now. See the attached file-made in Taiwan though out of stock now.

Size-20cm x 5.9m x 6mm, 6mm is the thickness.

Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by cinzo: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2011
How much are they going for?
Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by atasteve: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2011
Copillar,

Is it that the pvc are more durable than the pop

Then cost is another thing that you will need to clarify with the availability.
Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by COPILLAR(m): 4:24am On Feb 26, 2011
Pvc ceiling panel is very beautiful, durable and readily avaliable in the market, though mostly made in China.
The Taiwan made is of sperior quality compared to China, a bit higher in price and hard to find. I would recommend
it to anyone who has the money and who values quality. It is well worth the money.

The beauty of pvc ceiling tiles can be best perceived when combined with PVC LAMINATE FLOOR, that's the ceiling and
floor in the same wood colors. See pics of PVC LAMINATED FLOOR as depicted below.

Presently i think china made pvc ceiling is selling b/w N700-N850 per length of 5.8/9 meters(20cm x 5.8/9m x 6mm), while
the ones from Taiwan ranges from N1000-N1200 depending on the colors and thickness.

Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by COPILLAR(m): 4:31am On Feb 26, 2011
pvc laminate color suits.
Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by COPILLAR(m): 4:47am On Feb 26, 2011
pvc laminate floor color suit.

Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by sonety2k(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2011
Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2011
Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by pinklin88(m): 3:55am On Aug 31, 2012
Dear Sir,

This is Joyee from Haiyan Yucheng Hengtai Decorative Material Factory in China, if you want to buy pvc ceiling board, pvc panel, please kindly see our web site: http://jxhengtai1.en.alibaba.com/.

Or email me :junyangzou@hotmail.com, or call me:008613655830882 skype: joyee55
also you can contact with my wife, she sold wpc material, brick making machine, her name is pink, email: pinklin88@gmail.com call:008615067358513 skype:pinklin6

Look forward to your early reply, we can give you the lowest price, and we sold to your country before, customers like our products very much, we are the direct factory.

Best regards.

Joyee

Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by dagreen14: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ytechconst:

Contact me via email so that i can see how i can come up with a detailed bill that will depict the cost in provisional. Also you can forward the floor plan so that i can give you an accurate bill.

Adedokun O.A
Email: adedokun.o@yemtechconstruction.com
Tel: 08060797037, 08058724150

Do you still do the PVC and POP
Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by Jidonky: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hi friends,
Please can someone tell me which one is better between pop and pvc ceiling?l have a four bed house under construction.lt has one big lounge and all the rooms are ensuite.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by jerryben12: 3:54am On Jun 30, 2013
Jidonky: Hi friends,
Please can someone tell me which one is better between pop and pvc ceiling?l have a four bed house under construction.lt has one big lounge and all the rooms are ensuite.
Your help will be highly appreciated.

Depends on your pocket. PVC is ok but POP is more elegant and modern.

1 Like

Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by Jidonky: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please what is the next thing you have to do after roofing is done?
Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by jerryben12: 2:17am On Jul 30, 2013
Jidonky: Please what is the next thing you have to do after roofing is done?

Ceiling
Re: Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles by papalumi29(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dear Sir/Ma,

We supply Fibre Ceiling Sheets for the interior
decoration of your building like house, hospital, hotel, hostel, hall etc.
*It is 100% asbestos free (asbestos is harmful
to health)
*It is waterproof (pop links)
*Fireproof
*Strong and Durable
*Cheap and easy to install.
*Fashionable ( comes in different designs and
can be customized. e.g, CASTLE can be
inscribed on it.)
*It comes in size 2 feet by 2 feet.
I look forward to doing business with you,
thanks.

Yours ,
Sam Akin (Mr.)
08052588681/08037297697
BBM pin: 75d0d033

(1) (Reply)

Want A Unique Building Plan,construction& Approval In Nig?pls Read This / Uncompleted 2-storey Building Collapses In Ikeja, Lagos (PHOTOS) / ROYAL FLOURISH PARK, Eluju Buy & Build Land Don't Miss It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.