Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Please What Are The Challenges Of Cloning - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please What Are The Challenges Of Cloning (281 Views)

What Is Cloud Migration Services? Know The Strategies To Mitigate The Challenges / 5 Best Disk Cloning Software / Beware :payment Cards Under Threat Of Cloning.check Your Atm Before Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Are The Challenges Of Cloning by 4teenblaq: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
I am on a project, I want to know the challenges of cloning a computer system.
who has an idea?
Re: Please What Are The Challenges Of Cloning by 4teenblaq: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
make una no dey look dey pass abeg.
Re: Please What Are The Challenges Of Cloning by callyik(m): 2:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Cloning a computer system? Are you talking about hardware or software here.
Re: Please What Are The Challenges Of Cloning by 4teenblaq: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2020
i mean assembling of a computer
Re: Please What Are The Challenges Of Cloning by 4teenblaq: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2020
callyik:
Cloning a computer system? Are you talking about hardware or software here.

I mean to clone a whole computer.

or should I say assembling?
Re: Please What Are The Challenges Of Cloning by callyik(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2020
4teenblaq:

I mean to clone a whole computer.

or should I say assembling?

Assembling is the right word.
Re: Please What Are The Challenges Of Cloning by 4teenblaq: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
callyik:

Assembling is the right word.
okay..
do you have any idea?
Re: Please What Are The Challenges Of Cloning by callyik(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
4teenblaq:

okay..

do you have any idea?

No. If it were to be software, I for fit help
Re: Please What Are The Challenges Of Cloning by callyik(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
You can list the necessary parts you need, buy them individually and assemble. You can find tutorials and guide on youtube

(1) (Reply)

21 Inches LG Television / Corsair K70 RGB MK 2 Gaming Keyboard Unboxing And Review / Dell Inspiron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.