Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) (20510 Views)

COVID-19 Update For October 14 2020 In Nigeria - (2,921 Tested) / COVID-19 Update For September 20 2020 In Nigeria - (1,246 Tested) / COVID-19 Update For September 13 2020 In Nigeria - (1,827 Tested)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by Fembleez1(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Patiently waiting for the number of tests carried out on this day. sad
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by SabaliPatience: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Isreal implementing a national lockdown to enable them defeat the virus.

I urge the FG to emulate Israel as it is the only way the virus could be defeated.

Our cases keep increasing day by day. Nigerians are already used to a total lockdown.

People should stock their homes from their pockets as it makes no sense for a pallatives.

Nigerians have done it before and can do it again.

The FG must deploy the military to enforce a total lockdown for Eight good weeks.
at least you've used this pandemic to gain a little fame on nairaland
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by SabaliPatience: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2020
onyxo76:

going at this rate you will be given the nairaland most meaningless comments award for 2020.
you need deliverance from this spirit of lockdown plaguing your destiny.
I strongly recommend that you visit mfm at oshodi, you need them to cast out those destiny locking demons in your life.
at least he has used this daily updates to gain a little fame.
at least It's something I must say
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by onyxo76(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
SabaliPatience:
at least he has used this daily updates to gain a little fame.
at least It's something I must say
gained fame for foolish comments or what exactly and how does it help him improve his life? even if you want to be popular, do so by doing something positive rather than posting rubbish all over the place, just imagine you get to a job interview panel and your interviewer just opens up all your useless posts on nairaland, you never know when such posts will embarrass you in future. forget that we use username here.
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by Olupristine(f): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
May God keep us, call me for ur herbal solution on infection, pile etc. Stop wasting money, buy now and testify
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

I urge the FG to emulate Israel as it is the only way the virus could be defeated.

Our cases keep increasing day by day. Nigerians are already used to a total lockdown.

People should stock their homes from their pockets as it makes no sense for a pallatives.

The FG must deploy the military to enforce a total lockdown for Eight good weeks.

Y don't save urself & proceed further on permanent lockdown
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Utter trash.... because of 1 death reported.
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
many are said to be asymptomatic..let's just hope we are been fed the truth, Las Las whether truth or lie go still cast one day. Social distancing needs to be strictly enforced and let's take little time to understand what's going on for now..I know about some parents who decide not to allow their kids to school yet until they are sure it's safe

How come that in Edo& Ondo were they are doing political rallies all over d place with total disregard for prevention protocols, why hasn't covid19 consumed those states?

https://www.nairaland.com/6121168/edo-election-pdp-mega-rally
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
ennyrah:
What's baffling me about this virus in Nigeria is how Kogi, Kano and Cross river were able to deal with it ?

Their own is good. What of those states were APC& PDP have doing campaign & u see people cramp themselves like sardine at campaign venues, yet no infection. I would have called it a miracle but I prefer to call it government magic

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by Raalsalghul: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by Raalsalghul: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
AIT1:
All right.

If Lagos that is the biggest hit of this Covid19 palaver is opening up its schools and other sectors of it's economy, I wonder what other states that don't even have 1/50 of the Lagos cases are doing.

The lesson to learn is that the people at the helm of the affairs in this country are not really concerned about the citizenry, we are on our own.

I pity those guys that will be saying Naija go good that they are not going anywhere, if their eyes are opened to the numerous opportunities slipping out of reach because of those we have in power they will have a rethink.

Only God can perform miracle to save this country. We will keep hoping and praying but if anyone get the means he/she should just find greener pasture elsewhere. That's the reality!

So pessimistic!
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by Raalsalghul: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
onyxo76:

going at this rate you will be given the nairaland most meaningless comments award for 2020.
you need deliverance from this spirit of lockdown plaguing your destiny.
I strongly recommend that you visit mfm at oshodi, you need them to cast out those destiny locking demons in your life.

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by uzochinedu: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

You e confirmed zombie...Ewu lama
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by passiveincome01: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
oh
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by PrudencyFeats: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Oga e be like say you no get work wey you dey do for you to be requesting for a national lockdown.
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
sharaff6:
another league done start ?

Lagosians don forget sef say anything like covid ever exist. People are almost sitting 5-5 inside bus. It's either this life score is virtual or another league don start true true.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by Perfecttouchade: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
lexy2014:

How come that in Edo& Delta were they are doing political rallies all over d place with total disregard for prevention protocols, why hasn't covid19 consumed those states?

I wonder o

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by BlackLaw: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

I go use Ogun curse you oh
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested) by Emmyj2g: 5:09am On Sep 16, 2020
Mehn d tin taya me ooooooo....

Up till now i have not seen any or heard any case in my area. This FG & Sanwo olu r tiffs & criminals..

cucumbae:
I live in Lagos.Yet,I have not seen or heard someone who contracted covid19 and Lagos keep releasing highest number of covid19 cases.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free / How Many Of You Have Ever Experienced Sleep Paralysis? / Millions At Risk As Nigeria Runs Into Vaccine Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.