Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

‘I Acted Like A Fool’ – Psg’s Neymar Regrets Seeing A Red Card - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Acted Like A Fool’ – Psg’s Neymar Regrets Seeing A Red Card (228 Views)

'Once a Red, always a Red': Odion Ighalo tweets emotional goodbye / "I Have A Contract With PSG" - Neymar Dismisses Real Madrid Transfer / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Acted Like A Fool’ – Psg’s Neymar Regrets Seeing A Red Card by Adeshinadetayo(m): 4:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Neymar admits that he regrets the fact he “acted like a fool” to earn a red card on Sunday, but the Paris Saint-Germain star that said that it is important that those in power reflect on the role of racism in sport following Sunday’s clash with Alvaro Gonzalez.

The PSG star accused Gonzalez of racism following Sunday’s defeat, one which saw a total of five players sent off for their roles in a late-game melee. Neymar took to Twitter after the match to say that his only regret was “not hitting that asshole in the face”, while Gonzalez responded by denying that he racially abused the Brazilian star....READ MORE at Ghanabetnet

Re: ‘I Acted Like A Fool’ – Psg’s Neymar Regrets Seeing A Red Card by paulolee(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2020
nice one acknowledging ur own mistakes....neyma is still a kid and needs to growup..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thiago Bids Emotional Farewell To Bayern After Taking ‘most Difficult Decision’ / Aguero, Laporte Miss Out In Manchester City Opener Against Wolves / Bayern And Schalke 04 Managers In Pitch Without Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.