Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

SOUTHERN KADUNA: MURIC CONDEMNS KILLING OF MUSLIMS AFTER PEACE PACT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOUTHERN KADUNA: MURIC CONDEMNS KILLING OF MUSLIMS AFTER PEACE PACT (1309 Views)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOUTHERN KADUNA: MURIC CONDEMNS KILLING OF MUSLIMS AFTER PEACE PACT by asanwafo: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Madmohamed419:
how many times did you condemned the killing of Christian all over Nigerian by terrorist hasman
Just take look at what u have typed and u call urself a Christian. I don't blame u cos u dont stay there. Even if they kill the entire people of KD, u will not be killed. Let people learn to respect agreement in this country.

1 Like

Re: SOUTHERN KADUNA: MURIC CONDEMNS KILLING OF MUSLIMS AFTER PEACE PACT by frankyychiji(f): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2020
Arrewa:
so 62 cows were even stolen?

They were attacked and their cows stolen.

And some brainless bigots are here defending this act of evil and wickedness.

Retaliation might still continue...

I just pity the innocent southern kaduna people that will pay for a crime they Didn't commit.
Yesso! The fear of the marauding fulani tribe is the beginning of wisdom!
Re: SOUTHERN KADUNA: MURIC CONDEMNS KILLING OF MUSLIMS AFTER PEACE PACT by Madmohamed419(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2020
asanwafo:
Just take look at what u have typed and u call urself a Christian. I don't blame u cos u dont stay there. Even if they kill the entire people of KD, u will not be killed. Let people learn to respect agreement in this country.
so u like the killing of Christian
Re: SOUTHERN KADUNA: MURIC CONDEMNS KILLING OF MUSLIMS AFTER PEACE PACT by haffaze777(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2020
Arrewa:
so if I'm condemning killing of Christians... I will come on Nairaland to do that or what??

Bigotry is evil... See as you defending evil on this thread just because the victims are fulani.

Killing armless Fulanis after peace deal is a call for endless war in southern kaduna.

Why are you defending evil?? Are you this heartless?

You should have check the moniker before engaging him
Re: SOUTHERN KADUNA: MURIC CONDEMNS KILLING OF MUSLIMS AFTER PEACE PACT by shamsin6300(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Killing a human creature because of a Prophet Mohammed(Sore) whom you don't know.. never seen..and will never since till this world ends it's absolute foolishness!! Your Prophet Mohammed is a piece of Shit!!!

Grow up man
You really need that.
Re: SOUTHERN KADUNA: MURIC CONDEMNS KILLING OF MUSLIMS AFTER PEACE PACT by asanwafo: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Madmohamed419:
so u like the killing of Christian
U don't add fuel to a blazing fire in the name of supporting the Christians. Afterall, Stephen prayed for those who stoned him to death. That is what is expected from a Christian in the face of persecution and not the other way

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB Will Be Remembered As Father Of Democracy- Obaseki / IPOB Floats Security Outfit For South East, South South / Group Introduces Currency For Proposed Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.